Diablo® III

Profile Reconciliation...

I'm trying to ignore some work today and looking over my profile, planning what upgrades I want to hunt for this weekend and I noticed something.

Here on the forums, it shows my +Crit Hit Chance as 49%, but on Diabloprogress and D3Up it's listed as 54%. Can anyone tell me where the other 5% is coming from, as I can't seem to figure it out and I want to make sure I take it into consideration when looking for my next upgrade.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/drayven-2543/Drayven/6987422
Reply Quote
Posts: 272
It shows the ammout your gear increases you critical chance by which would be 49%, all characters naturally have a 5% chance which totals to 54%
Reply Quote
Ahhh, perfect. Thanks! So no need to take anything else into account.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]