Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I've been waiting patiently for any update on this but still no post on it..
1) Lag on first time clash. - really annoying
2) the game freezes and you can't do anything but reboot your pc.. and this only happens when I play diablo 3... i really don't understand why this happens. i tried reformating my pc thinking a clean installation of everything might help but it did not .. .. . just had to reboot earlier before i posted this since it froze my pc......
oh, btw, i also had the latest drivers for the gtx 260 installed after reformatting my pc.
Core i7 with GTX 260 video card
Edited by ChieAn#6899 on 12/3/2012 5:47 AM PST
Same thing has been happening to me, theres another thread about this.
1. The game loads assets the first time, if the computer was in sleep after you have played, then you go to play again it wouldn't get the "lag" the first time fighting a monster.
2. I have it freez for a few on achievements then all is good. Also sometimes it freezes when loading into a dungeon but only for a few seconds. This just started happening to me after 1.06
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.