Diablo® III

Minority club (Archon)

Helm = Tal Rasha's Guise of Wisdom 260 INT+ with +armor (650 armor at least)
Amulet = Rare amulet with very high CHD high INT high CC and VIT
Gloves = better gloves :P

The glove are pretty terrible. It is actually a piece of gear I have had since June lol.

Thanks for your help
Reply Quote
Better than my gloves lmao
Reply Quote
Questions :

1. Arcane dynamo - after getting 5 insights I turn purple monster and laser up..ppl says as long as I don't release right click, don move or get interrupted I get the bonus 75%.. But what bout spamming the archon 1st skill while holding right click? Will it cancel the 75% bonus?

2. Teach me how to get 400k dips with decent AR and the cost?
Reply Quote
Questions :

1. Arcane dynamo - after getting 5 insights I turn purple monster and laser up..ppl says as long as I don't release right click, don move or get interrupted I get the bonus 75%.. But what bout spamming the archon 1st skill while holding right click? Will it cancel the 75% bonus?

2. Teach me how to get 400k dips with decent AR and the cost?

1. Won't cancel the bonus as long as the beam was activated first.

2. Mostly you are lacking +damage and int. Upgrading the wailing host to a good Zuni keeps your AR and adds the set bonus. Could gain 20-30k damage there for 200 mill. Weapon is another 25-45k damage there for 200-500 mill. Double int roll on Triumvirate (use this to pick up some vit too) for 100-200 mill. Upgrading your gems to max is also probably a cost-effective upgrade.

Your current armor and AR are fine, but your vit is lacking. Best places to add that would be gloves, chest, bracers, legs, and offhand.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]