Diablo® III

Need some advice for my DH

i'm really new to DH and i might need some advice upgrading my gears. i don't know if im doing right.. if anyone could share their profile with calamity gear is much appreciated.

i was thinking about buying Nat's ring. what do you think?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MiniMonch-6175/hero/28972546
Reply Quote
I just switched over from 2h cross bow. I have 220k dps with a calamity I picked up for like 9 mil the other day. Nothing crazy, but you could easily get there without insane investments. (My profile says 170k because I'm in mp1 leveling gear)
You're on the right track, aside from the obvious stat increase upgrades that would cost 100s of millions here are a few suggestions:
- higher damage Calamity
- if you're going to go with Inna's belt then get one with 8% holy instead of 7... it's only 1% but hey why not they are the same price. I recently changed to WH belt for the AS and CD.
- lacuni prowlers with CD
- Get an amulet with higher CC and CD, you may have to sacrifice some DEX but you can make it up with upgraded gems. The lost VIT can also be made up in looking for a Nat's embrace with VIT.
- if you use hungering arrow then get a hungering arrow DML.
Reply Quote
I would seriously reconsider the Calamity. You can build a more effective DH without focusing on attack speed. My custom engineering build is dishing out way more dps without relying on attack speed, though I haven't abandoned IAS - it helps regen hatred and keeps gloom's life leeching consistant.

Check out my build and gear set-up if you're looking for alternatives. If you are dead-set on a calamity, I would suggest saving up a good chunk of gold to get one with decent DPS, since a weak one will seriously hinder your DPS.
Reply Quote
i just hit 189k DPS.. i upgraded some of my gears like gloves,bracer,armor,shoulder. what do you guys think should i upgrade next?

i have tried 2 OS manti. and i really don't like it. i dont know why. i think i prefer attack speed.
i hope someone out there can show me a profile that uses calamity.. :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MiniMonch-6175/hero/28972546
Reply Quote
am i doing the right thing?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]