Diablo® III

#1 Paragon in Americas and my thoughts on D3

There would be a 20th this many people agreeing if he wasn't 100 paragon HC. These suggestions have all been posted in forums before except for the one about specifying game names.. that was a good idea.
Edited by BBopMcJiggy#1307 on 11/29/2012 5:38 PM PST
Lol ......who the hell cares?

OH YEH I HAVE A LEVEL 7 HARDCORE MONK,,,,, GRATS ON YOUR SUPERIOR LIFE SKILLS !!!!

SAME FORMULA DIFFERENT VARIABLES,,,,, YES YOU ARE A QUITE THE CHAMPION OF PUSHING THE LIMITS OF HUMANITY BECAUSE YOU SAT IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER ....FOR LONGER THEN ME, THAT AUTOMATICALLY MAKES YOUR OPINIONS VALID.

I PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE READ YOUR POST!! OH WELL.
Edited by Bolt#1842 on 11/29/2012 5:55 PM PST
1. Concur with all your general suggestions.
2. Congrats.
Good feedback
I'm a 57 Paragon and have thought at great length on many of these issues, and arrived at many of the same conclusions. I support especially the top five on this list. Nicely put. Awesome game, but I think (know) it could use some tweaks for different player types. Tweaks almost exactly along the lines mentioned by the OP.
@OP
Wow. Extremely well-written post. I was nodding my head to almost all of it while reading. Wasn't quite as "Barbarian-specific" as I was expecting it to be. Actually managed to keep a lot of it very general. The other 4 classes appreciate that. :)

And grats bigtime on HC(100).
i agree with alot u said. i was hopeing there would be more quests possibly longer my fav being the crumbing vault how about epic random muilt act quests so we feel the need to replay the game agian rather than run the same bit. ALSO i spent a while gathering for the "cow level" and there simply isnt any neeed to go there after you get the achivement. listen to the words or wisdom and open the game up more in the expansion because it was the expansion that made D2 and fingers crossed D3 can once agian feel proud about playing a game for 600+ hrs:D
The reason you can't have opposing parties in-game is because it would lead to exploits. Think DH with lightning ball against a wiz with slow missile ability. The balls of lightning just hover in place and hit any mobs underneath for +1000% dot . . . not that this wouldn't be fun !

Anyhow, 270 hours for paragon 100 in HC is impressive! Congratulations!
Again, I just want to encourage the devs to read the suggestions made in this thread and please please seriously consider making them a reality. 100 PL HC or not, he is right. His suggestions are so spot on: I truly believe they will make this game way more enjoyable and at the same time they are sensible enough not to break the game.

I hope the CMs and devs also see the suggestions as smart and sensible improvements and will work to employ the suggestions piece by piece as soon as time allows.
(or she*)
Yeah lets ignore all the amazing points the OP made and whine like an army of emo kids about HC and Paragon. Talk about priorities.

This game has far bigger problems than who got to Paragon 100 first in HC.

Anyways, the OP makes an excellent point. The loot game right now is terrible. And the only reason why most of us play and enjoy Diablo is because of sweet sweet loot. We love it. And the reason why people are getting bored fast is because the loot in the game right now is dull.
Get this post to the cap, let a blue/blizz see this.
Well said OP +1
I can't believe so many people are still content with the game staying in a state that causes it to suck.

Guess what, the games not perfect yet! There's no good argument for leaving it where it is and not improving it. Even if a game is awesome, it can still be made more fun, what harm is that going to do?
im excited to see if even half of these things are done, i was PUMPED just reading his ideas,

keep this thread at the top!!!!!!!

+1
Congrates!
bump and +1 for awesome ideas.
I don't see why paragon 100 HC would be considered an accomplishment.
It just proves that you can grind the same 'safe' runs thousands of times without death.

I absolutely consider it an accomplishment when someone beats the game on HC inferno though. Kudos on that one OP.

If your talking about clearing inferno in hardcore your about 5 months too slow krip and krippi did it back in june before inferno got nerfed http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/06/20/world-first-diablo-3-hardcore-inferno-completion-confirmed-by-blizzard/
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]