Diablo® III

Rare my CM/WW please

I do fine in mp7 with SNS Diamons Shards + Nova/Bone Chill (for more dps)

i only need to change to the orignial CM/WW - force armor build when do Ubers mp7-8-9 (and still i don't die much)

well, please rate my wizard, and i really need advices to upgrade my wiz (got arond 30-50m budget)
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Pretty nice setup...not too many complaints.

However, i just really don't like to see gems used for vitality. Drives me nuts. Of course, I should really do the same.....since i'm only sitting at 26k life. I guess I'd rather die than go down that route!

I do kinda like your setup with inna's pants. The extra IAS there allows you to relax your standards on your rings and ammy....i.e. only needing to look for 6 IAS instead of 8 or 9. Sounds rather refreshing. I might think about that.
Reply Quote
you probably want to change your thread title a bit("Rate" instead of "Rare"). I think you farmed too much :)
Reply Quote
Your armor makes my eyes bleed!

J/k we all really need to calm down with the elitist standards and rate this and that around here and respect each others builds / playstyles / gearing (myself included). Not everyone has millions upon millions to gear/regear, not everyone is going to agree with a particular stat being required for a particular build and not everyone is going have the same skill/rune style.

We're about 40% away from sounding like the Barb community at this point and that's much too close of a percentile for my liking. Let's calm down with this and start offering our feedback on skills and coming up with new ways to do things like we're known for!

All that being said, you're probably going to want some more mitigation to run SNS effectively. Whatever amount starts feeling good for you. I am not here to go 'ZOMG 5k armor 600ish AR or GTFO scrub go back to archon lolol' and make you feel like you have to regear everything or have no hope in running the build cuz I've been running that build since June through good times and bad and if someone told me I needed at the time some impossible mitigation requirement to run the build back then I'd tell em to piss off and I'm just experimenting (which I was since no one was using SNS back then..)

Do what feels right to you and what you enjoy and good luck! :)
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 11/30/2012 8:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
Nice gear.

I agree with above, we're all different in how we play and can't always afford the gear we actually want... My lord, I want a Tal Ammi with crit chance and +285 int soo badly... Anyway, i digress.

Some of us start out experimenting with something and it morphs into something else. I had been striving for an infinite meteor build for quite some time now (like patch 1.03) and have it working fairly well for me at the moment. I added wicked wind for fun one day and suddenly found that I can run the WW/Meteor decently with my gear. So, now I'm on the path to make that build work well. It never ends.

Anyway, your gear actually gave me an idea. I have a pair of Inna pants on my Monk that I hardly ever play. May try it out for the attack speed.

Peace.
Reply Quote
get a 1.76 or higher speed weapon
Reply Quote
My gears were once just like yours until I evolved to where I am now. I guess you can start off by just upgrading all your gems to 100%. Somehow your hp has to hump over at least 40k. Your hp is little low for sns in mp8. Initially, you can pretty much do that by just upgrading all your gems.

I tried to compensate my subpar AR and armor by getting high LOH (I'm at 1650) and obtained blackthrone pants and amulet. I got rid of inna pants and ice climber.

We cm wizards have to obtain pretty much same gears. Nat ring with cc and boots, blackthorne pants and amulet for more mitigation and for everything else, you want more armor and AR.

With my set up so far, I don't die no more than once or twice in mp8 with pinpoint EA instead of shocking. I can do mp 9 uber easily as long as I got OP barb (barbs love my freeze). I have not tried mp10 b/c a lot of people say it's not worth the time and effort.

I'm sort of now stuck at where I am unless my next upgrades going to cost in 150 million gold range...
Edited by Toyyoda#1786 on 11/30/2012 1:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:35 AMPosted by samll
you probably want to change your thread title a bit("Rate" instead of "Rare"). I think you farmed too much :)

sure, but when i press create new post, it's too late to fix =))
Reply Quote
got around 600 AR + 3k5 armor unbuffed

got pretty low CC 46% unbuffed

so should i go increase more AR + Armor + Vit for more EHP ??? or should i go get above 50%CC first ??

p/s : 2.73 breakpoint seems fine for me. Not thinking about up to 3.003 breakpoint right now, cuz that costs tons of gold, and i don't have tons of gold
Reply Quote
Your armor makes my eyes bleed!

J/k we all really need to calm down with the elitist standards and rate this and that around here and respect each others builds / playstyles / gearing (myself included). Not everyone has millions upon millions to gear/regear, not everyone is going to agree with a particular stat being required for a particular build and not everyone is going have the same skill/rune style.

We're about 40% away from sounding like the Barb community at this point and that's much too close of a percentile for my liking. Let's calm down with this and start offering our feedback on skills and coming up with new ways to do things like we're known for!

All that being said, you're probably going to want some more mitigation to run SNS effectively. Whatever amount starts feeling good for you. I am not here to go 'ZOMG 5k armor 600ish AR or GTFO scrub go back to archon lolol' and make you feel like you have to regear everything or have no hope in running the build cuz I've been running that build since June through good times and bad and if someone told me I needed at the time some impossible mitigation requirement to run the build back then I'd tell em to piss off and I'm just experimenting (which I was since no one was using SNS back then..)

Do what feels right to you and what you enjoy and good luck! :)

and i really need advices for "some more mitigation"

well, i just changed to Cm/WW 1 week ago. B4 i was playing archon since the beginning with around 200k dps unbuff with 800ish buffed resist - no experiences

SO, for conclusion, i have no idea what's to do next, pretty confused now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]