Diablo® III

Dyeing Legendary Items

Hey there. Blizzard I beg you make it possibl to add colors ot legendary items! My character looks like a clown. Multicolored wizard really annoys me...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
From my understanding, there is some form of bug or limitation that exists when dying legendary items and thus the ability to dye these have been removed for the time being until this issue is resolved. I have not seen any ETA on this.

I do agree with you as I would love to complete the [Pink'd] achievement, but just can't bear to swap my legendary's for rares...
Reply Quote
Have we gotten any updates on this bug/limitation fix?
Reply Quote
I would like the ability to dye items also. Would make chars not look terrible when you mix/match armor.
Reply Quote
Considering Blizzard won't expose an API for the auction house (and won't even provide a reason why). I don't expect them to waste their time on something like this.
Reply Quote
Good point Nick, but they don't seem to be waisting much time on the AH issues either!

I had read this was intentional in order to keep character parity and recognition.

You ore now able to use vanishing dye. Some of the designs are so rediculous looking, I remove them completely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]