Diablo® III

pro/con of the Wiz above you

@Shine

Pro: Great CC+CD combo, good APS for a sword user with black weapon and elemental further increasing dps. Good armor and AR, would make an amazing archon.

Con: Should be using archon and not force weapon. Most of that amazing sheet dps is going to waste with only Twister and EB for offensive spells as well as not a primed 2.74 - 3 aps for CM/melee utility and damage.
Reply Quote
@Shine

Pro: Great CC+CD combo, good APS for a sword user with black weapon and elemental further increasing dps. Good armor and AR, would make an amazing archon.

Con: Should be using archon and not force weapon. Most of that amazing sheet dps is going to waste with only Twister and EB for offensive spells as well as not a primed 2.74 - 3 aps for CM/melee utility and damage.

I normally play Archon, my skills just show my CM build when doing ubers. I was hit by the "Blizz updates the profile whenever they feel like it" curse. Really not sure why my skills aren't right but my gear is... :) Since I didn't actually do anyone;

@Azodeus - Pro: Nicely built for CM with good AR, Armor, AS and CC.
Con: Nicely built for CM. It's such a specific spec that I'm worried about my fellow brethren if Blizzard reworks the class like they need to do.

Edit: Next person please direct comments @MasterJay
Edited by shine#1756 on 11/30/2012 7:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ shine

Pro: Nice gear
Con: Same tired build as every other wizard in this game.
Reply Quote
@ shine

Pro: Nice gear
Con: Same tired build as every other wizard in this game.

LOL at the con. We only play the hand with which we are dealt and well....nevermind you probably do not even get that.
Reply Quote
@MasterJay

Pro : Nice balance build/high armor and cc
Con : Need higher dps/ weird dye colour on helm.
Reply Quote
@azo pro great setup and kudos for having the balls to use blackthorns dancing crapola cross

@con just short of the 3.0 aspeed benchmark. It sucks but innas might be a reality for you
Reply Quote
@JellzRoc

Pro: All nice balance... Good job..
Cons: none

:P
Reply Quote
I want a con damnit

Make fun of my lacunis!!
Edited by JellzRoc#1514 on 11/30/2012 7:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
I want a con damnit

Make fun of my lacunis!!

Ok, you need Trifecta Gloves with RA, and Lacunni with better roll on cc
Reply Quote
Thanks I feel !@#$ty now. I quit this game!
Reply Quote
@azo pro great setup and kudos for having the balls to use blackthorns dancing crapola cross

@con just short of the 3.0 aspeed benchmark. It sucks but innas might be a reality for you

I will sqeak that AS out dont worry I am just debating which pieces I want to upgrade to 9AS next. As for the necklace I do swap out to a tal ammy it just depends on what I am doing. I have a pair of innas pants with max AS but i dont know...all i need is 1-3% more AS and there are some upgrades which can aquire that. =)
Reply Quote
I'd avoid innas like the plague but if you can pull it off and maintain good EHP I say go for it
Edited by JellzRoc#1514 on 11/30/2012 7:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
@razor
Pro- Massive damage
Con- you've beaten the game when you cant really find/buy better gear than what you have
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:49 AMPosted by JellzRoc
I'd avoid innas like the plague but if you can pull it off and maintain good EHP I say go for it

They pretty much sit in my storage box and collect dust. I need tal rasha with AS and high vit or a blacthornes with CD. I need a tal rasha chest with high vit. I need a off hand with 100+ min damage and 400+max damage maintaing high crit, as and ap return. Then I need to upgrade all slots that dont have max cc and AS with some that do. Can I have some gold?
Edited by Azodeus#1244 on 11/30/2012 7:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Azodeus

They pretty much sit in my storage box and collect dust. I need tal rasha with AS and high vit or a blacthornes with CD. I need a tal rasha chest with high vit. I need a off hand with 100+ min damage and 400+max damage maintaing high crit, as and ap return. Then I need to upgrade all slots that dont have max cc and AS with some that do. Can I have some gold?

I do an mp 10 carry service. Perhaps if my regular partners are not around you can hit me up for some good gold
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:06 AMPosted by JellzRoc

I do an mp 10 carry service. Perhaps if my regular partners are not around you can hit me up for some good gold

I only run MP10 for the most part. Feel free to add if you want an extra perma freeze. Azodeus#1244
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:49 AMPosted by JellzRoc
s like the plague but if you can pull it off and maintain good EHP I

I agree. I would gain I nice DPS with Inna's but would loose a good EHP.
Maybe when I take a Mempo of Twilight with a higher All Resistence (currently 55 on Tal Rasha helm) and a better chest, I would give a try.
Edited by cypherz#1921 on 11/30/2012 8:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
Pro: Jellzroc>Azodeus>MasterJay>Shine
Con: Shine>MasterJay>Azodeus>Jellzroc

I know nothing about Archon wizards except higher DPS, better it is?

Jellzroc has the most balanced aps, cc, hp, armor, and ar from looking at the stat. Azodeus is similar to jellzroc but less dps. MasterJay has good ehp but lower dps, cc, aps. Shine has the highest dps but everything is below everyone else.
Reply Quote
@ cypherz
Pro: You're high DPS with solid defenses
Con: Unstable Anomoly and Paralysis makes it seem like you're in a joke build.
Reply Quote
@ azodeus,
pro: nicely balanced armor, dps, cc, and aps
con: possibly get another 3k hp to break 40k hp?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]