Diablo® III

pro/con of the Wiz above you

Pro: Jellzroc>Azodeus>MasterJay>Shine
Con: Shine>MasterJay>Azodeus>Jellzroc

I know nothing about Archon wizards except higher DPS, better it is?

Jellzroc has the most balanced aps, cc, hp, armor, and ar from looking at the stat. Azodeus is similar to jellzroc but less dps. MasterJay has good ehp but lower dps, cc, aps. Shine has the highest dps but everything is below everyone else.

So if all 4 us grouped together then we would be perfect?
Reply Quote
@ cypherz
Pro: You're high DPS with solid defenses
Con: Unstable Anomoly and Paralysis makes it seem like you're in a joke build.

I would thought the same if I were you but I can justify it.
At the moment I'm dedicating only to farm xp for Paragon.
I'm doing the super-boring "Crypt of the Ancients" (Act I) run, with Cain's, Hellfire, Red gem.
Those passives are quite helpful for it.
When I leave the game, I always change my gear but my passives only sometimes.
When I fight Ubbers, I totally change it.
Edited by cypherz#1921 on 11/30/2012 9:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Pro: Jellzroc>Azodeus>MasterJay>Shine
Con: Shine>MasterJay>Azodeus>Jellzroc

I know nothing about Archon wizards except higher DPS, better it is?

Jellzroc has the most balanced aps, cc, hp, armor, and ar from looking at the stat. Azodeus is similar to jellzroc but less dps. MasterJay has good ehp but lower dps, cc, aps. Shine has the highest dps but everything is below everyone else.

Huh? I'm not sure how I got dragged into this but I'm an Archon Wiz and the gear on my profile is for Archon. Some reason my build is my CM/WW build, which I use different gear for. I literally have zero APoC in Archon so yes I suppose with my Archon build I would make a terrible CM/WW Wiz. Apples and Oranges folks. Apples and Oranges.
Reply Quote
^ 76k elite kills?!
Reply Quote
Hahah I love battle net profiles. Thanks appreciate the compliments. I still have a long way to go to catch aph and shandlar and a few other monsters
Reply Quote
I still have a long way to go to catch aph and shandlar and a few other[monsters

yup
Reply Quote
Yeah aph's stat looked flawless. Shandlar was very good too. So finely balanced and tuned.
Reply Quote
Yeah unfortunately. I could take the leap and use rmah but I've gone this long without but with insane luck might as well keep trying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]