Diablo® III

Sub 58 Loot on Inferno mp1

Second time this has happened with scound tokens today, I found a 57 one as well.
http://i.imgur.com/Z3JMF.jpg
Reply Quote
uber bosses on MP7 dropped a lvl 57 rare token last night.
Reply Quote
I've been having this happen more and more - I MF on MP1 or 2 and have been getting a bunch of junk... Though if crappy rare pants were a dollar, I'd be rich.
Reply Quote
It doesn't apply to your followers focus/relic/tokens. Only item that u will see below 58 that drops so calm down :)
Reply Quote
you're not alone , I've been picking up level 54 follower tokens occasionally on MP1
Reply Quote
Im currently on MP4 and MP5 and im still getting ilvl 56 items droping and ilvl 63 items that roll 3 prop. Its really quite stupid to be honest. I thought it was just my low MP and ran with a friend on MP10 and was still getting those same results....does the game even have good drops? are all the high end items crafted?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]