Diablo® III

Whats the best build for farming exp on mp0?

View profile
Hey everyone. I recently powerleveled a dh to 60 and gotta admit the class is really fun to play. I'd like to start leveling her paragon but don't really know of a good build that will mow down mobs during alkaizer runs. All the gear on my alts (including my DH) were found with my main, a wizard who's now p83. I got about 80k dps with the bad rolled calamity thats currently equipped. i have a manticore with 1 socket that will boost dps but will sacrifice atk speed. Anyways, looking for the right set of skills and passives to get me rolling. Thanks for any insight you may have to share.
Reply Quote
Multishot IMO
Reply Quote
I would like to knew too! Anyone please share?

Btw, TS.. can tell me what is alkaizer runs?
Reply Quote
Multishot with the reduced hatred rune, really good. If you can get a legacy nats set, then vault around the map with the tactical advantage passive. With this build you can do the Alkaizer run in about 15 minutes or less.
Edited by HeMan#6119 on 12/1/2012 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Alkaizer run is talking about the accreat cave to amazon?
Reply Quote
just google the Alkaizer run, there plenty of youtube results
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
This is the fastest Alkaizer build for hunters with 150-200k damage:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#eSXVdT!ZXb!cYZZcb

Here's a short movie demonstrating how it works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GHS1jjQjZY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]