Diablo® III

Rate The Monk Above You Version 9001

@Thcheesy new chest boots helm
Reply Quote
@fhvoids not bad...I would maybe change the braces for ones with ias and cc
Reply Quote
@ blackside,

did you wear your wife's gloves? it has int on it.
Reply Quote
Not experience enough to rate myself, but I'd love to hear mine :)
Reply Quote
lol at mf gear
Reply Quote
yay, I got skipped on page 3...
Reply Quote
@kromak

You should consider getting some Crit Damage weapons.
Reply Quote
Leviathon

CC on your Reflection and Vitality on your boots may be a good start. There's so many different options.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 01:29 PMPosted by TherapyCat
yay, I got skipped on page 3...

its ok i got skipped on page 4
Edited by ElMascot#1160 on 12/4/2012 3:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
@EIMascot

Solid monk! Only immediate upgrades I have to recommend for you would be witching hour and movement speed on boots. Other than that, looking good!

Current dps on my profile is buffed. It's 159k unbuffed.
Edited by Pein#1898 on 12/4/2012 3:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Pein

I guess you could always look for a better roll on the Witching Hour?
Sweet and Sturdy all the way around, nice.
Reply Quote
@Pein

7/10

What you really need to work on at this point is some sustainability. I would personally get a lifesteal, socket Won Kim Lau paired with a 800+ dps, dex, socket, crit damage and lifesteal rare mace or spear for increased sweeping winds damage.

In addition, I would go for nat's 2 peice, since it seems you are on a budget I would aim for nats boots with your stacking resist and 170+ dex and a nats ring with your stacking resist and average damage roll(replay your right ring without critical hit chance).

Hope that helps,

Modz
Reply Quote
@Pein

7/10

What you really need to work on at this point is some sustainability. I would personally get a lifesteal, socket Won Kim Lau paired with a 800+ dps, dex, socket, crit damage and lifesteal rare mace or spear for increased sweeping winds damage.

In addition, I would go for nat's 2 piece, since it seems you are on a budget I would aim for nats boots with your stacking resist and 170+ dex and a nats ring with your stacking resist and average damage roll(replay your right ring without critical hit chance).

Hope that helps,

Modz
Reply Quote
@Therapycat

I'll rate you, but I think the reason you got skipped is because you didn't link your account. The view profile option isn't there below your name right now.
Reply Quote
@november1093

Great defensive stats and sustain.. Lots of LOH/ls, high resists, high armor, and even high life regen, which is all good stuff.. You even use Mantra of Evasion, which is just overkill IMO.

That DPS leaves a lot to be desired, though! I would venture to say that your monk is too much tank and not enough dps, as 60k is not even enough to make easy work of MP0.. Playing a sword and board will ramp up your survivability by a lot, and means you don't need so much focus on resists.. I'd try to swap out your Natalya's for a crit version, or your other ring for a dex/cc/ias or dex/cc/cd combination, or better if you can afford it.
Reply Quote
@Bark

You have a very nice Monk. Btw why dont you have the Inna Set Chest Legs? would gain a huge amount of dmg if you did :)

8/10
Reply Quote
Btw this is not my skill setup. was just testing a few things out :)
Reply Quote
@bark

One of the precious few well balanced Monks I've ever seen in that DPS range. It's good to see someone who hasn't compromised on their resist and life pool just for the sake of breaking into higher damage numbers. Perhaps the Armor is a little on the low side, but it's still quite reasonable. Oh, and I'd chew off my right arm for that Natalya's Reflection.
Reply Quote
@Laurelynd

You need more crit...you are very tanky but take way too long to kill stuff....trade some loh for more crit on your main hand.
Reply Quote
@blitz ur build looks pretty weird to me maybe ima noob never rock 2hand before
cant really say much ...7/10 i guess
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]