Diablo® III

Rate The Monk Above You Version 9001

@kubbed

9/10
- only complaint with gear is a lack of lifesteal: if you got up to 5% you could get a tal's chest and a better amulet to up your dps even further.

- 2 complaints with build: Foresight is far inferior to blinding flash FITL, Also resolve is a pretty bad passive, beacon of y'tar is much better (improves breath of heaven, serenity, and blinding flash)
Edited by Seaboots#2209 on 12/5/2012 12:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
low ar and low hp. kinda low armor as well; i like to hit 4k armor unbuffed, but that's just me.
good everywhere else.
Edited by Gosu#6603 on 12/5/2012 12:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Gosu awesome gear i have no idea what else u can get to better this .. But i guess u can change one of ur 1h weapons but may be u have reasons to keep em ( stats r gr8 dps is low on em)
Reply Quote
@Blade
everything looks fine, the andariel should be replaced with lower fire dmg taken, 21% is a bit high, good andariel is quite cheap nowaday
Reply Quote
View profile
@Ruru

Solid choices in your gear and I see you are going with the Az instead of the EF. Weakest piece would be the ammy so that would concentrate on upgrading that first.

8/10
Reply Quote
"Monk Jirclecerk Version 9001"
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 06:58 AMPosted by simplemath
"Monk Jirclecerk Version 9001"

sounds like fun. reminds me of my fraternity days.
Reply Quote
all nice monks thoughts on mine?
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 07:15 AMPosted by WrathofBouly
all nice monks thoughts on mine?

In my opinion, your monk is pretty well geared.

The main problem I have, however is the fact that you have no life steal.
Don't get me wrong, life on hit is great when you're at lower dps, but as soon as you break 100k dps you should be swapping that life on hit for life steal, as it's so much more beneficial.

Also, replace the hellfire ring with a trifecta ring if possible. If you have the money though, I'd suggest buying a good pair of nats boots and a nats ring, as the 7% crit chance is amazing.

Another suggestion would be to replace either your chest or legs with an inna's set piece, for the extra 130 dex.

All in all, not too bad, I'd give a 7/10.

EDIT: Just noticed that you use Peaceful response glyph in your Serenity. I'd suggest changing that to ascension, as in my opinion, the 7k heal isn't a high enough heal to warrant taking up a glyph spot.
Edited by Rokky#2284 on 12/5/2012 7:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Rate me
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Tarzan
sounds like fun. reminds me of my fraternity days.

They don't call it "Greek Life" for nothing...
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Shadow
Rate me

Just a guy looking for an epeen boost. 0/10.
Reply Quote
@Rokky looks like your gear is in exp grind mode. Hard to rate you sir. :(
Reply Quote
seeking for advise
Reply Quote
@Crys great gear i feel jelly lol. Replace dat amulet 9/10

what should i upgrade next anyone?
Reply Quote
@Erza I'd try to find an amulet with average damage on it. It will boost your DPS more than some of the other stats yours currently has. I don't know the 2h setups all that well but I think your spirit gen is up there where it should be. 8/10 from me :) And boo I got skipped. Oh well.
Reply Quote
@Arcto

Very nice build. I'm not sure what I could say other than slightly higher CC on you Mempo nd Reflection. Not cheap, I know.
Reply Quote
@ErinD

Wow man! U've also a very solid build. It's hard to say what to upgrade i really looked at all ur gear. Maybe u need more LoH or LS.
When u can afford get a Kim with higher dps.
Edited by Zhus#2176 on 12/5/2012 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would trade that inna's favor for either a withcing hour (more dps) or a belt with 180+dext 120+vit and your choice of resist, also you need more vit, I believe that monks should aim for 50k hp
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 01:02 PMPosted by SilverAlex
I would trade that inna's favor for either a withcing hour (more dps) or a belt with 180+dext 120+vit and your choice of resist, also you need more vit, I believe that monks should aim for 50k hp

you really should use fleet footed and get boots with movement speed or lucuni's.. not sure how anyone can play like that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]