Diablo® III

Rate The Monk Above You Version 9001

the lacunis are on my buylist, but I want t buy a good one, about the boots, im saving for natalya's boots and ring, but a good natalya ring is expensive as f*** about fleeted foots, I wil try it, tho I like the dps boost from combination strike

About your monk, well the only think you should change is the echoing for one with native crit dmg + socket or one with ls + socket, besides that you have a very cool monk (tho a little low on hp)
Reply Quote
thanks for the suggestions, but i only have 100m. not sure what i want to upgrade
Reply Quote
@SilverAlex
I'd only get a stats offhand with some lifesteal, and vit. I'd say your pretty much golden.. Though, most all these monks are pretty B.A.
Reply Quote
@SilverAlex
I'd only get a stats offhand with some lifesteal, and vit. I'd say your pretty much golden.. Though, most all these monks are pretty B.A.

Alex off hand is fine Wkl best monk weapon in the game beside the other one you have EF
Reply Quote
@ yehezikiel

New bracers and helm I'm more of a dps monk so I have a dps mind set you seem like more if a tanker but you can do better with helm and bracers
Reply Quote
@FHvoids
Thanks, I'm having a really difficult time surviving as it is (mainly RD mobs with Electric + Molten), finding gloves like yours is ABSURDLY difficult, I've been itching to get rid of this helm for a loooooong while. Your dps is astonishing...
Reply Quote
@ Yehezikiel
I think your profile is not updated but from what I can see right now
get a left side ring, it's empty right now ... aim for IAS and CC
and gem your chest peice and pants ... all slots are empty = /
Next look for upgrade in weapons
Reply Quote
@QHTran
Are you looking at my female monk, or the male monk? My current monk in play is my male monk, the female is my old one
Reply Quote
I look at the male monk so that was where my advice was toward
Reply Quote
@FHvoids
Nice monk. Possibly get some more lightening resist ifyou can?
Reply Quote
@Zep: Not bad, definitely better than mine looked with as many elite kills. You Shenlongs really suffer though from not having sockets with high CHD (or they will, once you get crit). You don't really have any crit to speak of, which is huge at your level. The fastest way to increase your dps is to go for crit, chd and dex at this point since all of yours is pretty low. I know, it's common sense and the hard part is affording things, but I managed to build my gear through some lucky drops and AH sniping, the most important thing is to get to the point where you can complete Inferno and farm consistently on act III... I had 40k dps last week and after a week of farming on Act III, some lucky drops and lot sof AH stalking I'm sitting around 80k, I farm super easily and can really start saving for the top end gear.
Reply Quote
@Notagain: You should pickup a Vile ward, shoulder stats are limited and these cover pretty much all of them for a decent price
Reply Quote
@spilly Echo fury needs an upgrade and so do gems
Reply Quote
@lSeraphiml: solid tanky build, tons of HP, tons of dex, all while above 100k dps, not much to say, awesome :)
Reply Quote
@dvx... 7/10

Love the oranges and greens, room for crit chance to go with all that
Crit damage and maybe some vitality. Awesome monk!
Reply Quote
@k1llface

I like that you have some attack speed on your rings/ammy. You would get a lot of DPS by getting some cheap inna's pants and/or lacuni's if you have the dough. Or get an inna's helm and the pants to match and get move speed (always nice)/attack speed, and the set bonus of +160 dex. You can find some pretty cheap Inna's with decent stats
Reply Quote
I always get skipped on these things any one have input on my monk. Hit me up yo
Reply Quote
@fupa still need improvement but good build
Reply Quote
@morbid nice gear ++ maybe need more HP 9/10
Reply Quote
@jcroxxxx

hei I'm a fire monk too! such a coincidence.. LOL.. Paragorn 100 should have all radiant star gems fit into all armors don't you think so? =P

the sword have a big room to improve probably go for at least 1k dps with others main stats such as LS and CD may be?

others than that are just fine.. easily can tank up to mp8 I guess?

ROFL, when it comes to Dex I'm #62 in the world, #26 in the US across all classes. #15 in the world for monks and #6 in the US for Monks. I don't think spending millions to get 24 more Dex is worth it.

Can tank MP10 easily
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]