Diablo® III

Got killed by air in hardcore

I've noticed this in SC and HC (unfortunately).

In HC, I lost my lvl 38 DH - my hp dropped precipitously. There was a nearby green poison cloud (from one of the sprouts from those tree monsters in act1), but I was certainly yards from touching it. When I look in character archives, is says cause of death "unknown".

Sounds fishy to me... would love to get my character if possible if the death was not legit (esp since that was my highest HC level character). If not, at the very least would be nice to find out why i died.

Losing motivation to play HC.. I've lost 3 characters so far, the other 2 were from lag.
Reply Quote
I suspect what's happened is that the old lag monster got you again. While you thought you were far away from the poison, you were in fact closer to it, from the servers point of view.

Not trying to defend Blizzard in any way, but my personal experiences with Hardcore have been positive, and I've never died as a result of lag or disconnect. I do however sympathise with your losses, as I know it can be very disconcerting losing a high level character. With perseverence you'll get there in the end.

Me: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KeyszerS-2327/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]