2. Search any attribute an item has regardless of type, unique abilities too
3. ID all
4. 20 item auction limit
5. 5 stash page tabs. Preferably 10. One for each character
6. 10 search filters
7. Move preferred stat filter higher or lower by drag and drop
8. Min-Max searching (e.g. Strength: 100-150)
9. Sell commodities without taking up an AH slot
10. Sort by current bid and not just buyout price
11. Filter the AH log by items purchased/sold/outbid/canceled/error/etc.
12. Sort auctions already bid on by time Left/buyout/current bid/your bid/winning/not winning.
13. Manually remove auctions from list of previously bid on auctions after they have been outbid or have expired.
14. Search for more than one weapon/armor type at a time (e.g. Swords and axes, boots and pants, etc)
15. Filter legendaries and set items separately
16. Higher AH price caps to curb current drift of users and high end items towards the black market
17. Page of the top end items in each category currently up for auction
18. Indicate what an item is in the name (when searching legendaries/sets it's difficult to tell what's what. e.g.Inna's Radiance(helm) Inna's vast expanse (chest))
19. Plans show what kind of item it is and what possible stats it will have
20. Dye legendaries
21. "Search for similar items" populates stats for legendary/set items
22. "Search for similar items" for items you have already bid on, items you have up for sale or items linked in chat.
23. Link items in chat from the AH log.
24. Show followers items in the AH so you can search for similar items for them.
25. "search for similar item" for crafting materials and gemstones
26. Move the pop up stat windows from links so you can see the item and use the AH window at the same time
27. Make default number of gems/materials searched for 1
28. Use buttons or check boxes instead of slow cumbersome drop-down menus
29. Use expandable/collapsible categories to contain those buttons/check-boxes to save space (category examples Primary/Life/Defensive/Damage multiplier/ crowd control/ class abilities/ special ability/ Slots/ etc)
30. Manage stash, equipment and inventory while in AH mode
31. Move items across multiple characters In AH mode without having to switch characters
32. Trash or vendor items while in AH mode to make room for other items
33. Mark items you want to track without bidding on them
34. Save AH items to a compare list
35. Save favorite search parameters
36. See tabs populated with favorite search parameters
37. Filter suggested items page by price, item level or quality
38. Choose which item type you want suggestions for
39. Save and swap out different gear configurations (DPS/Tanking/Farming/etc) in AH.
40. See full stats in AH
41. Equip gear you see in AH before you buy to see full effect on stats and consider aesthetics
42. Increase font size (I'm on an older computer and can't read the tiny blurs at 800x600)
43. A clock in AH
44. See the final bid on an auction
45. Receive an alert when an auction is about to end
46. See what item was sold and for how much when you are alerted in game
47. Make Low ball or best offer bids lower than the asking price. Seller can choose to accept them or not.
48. End auctions early and take highest bid
49. Re-list an item instead of returning it to inventory, with option of automatic 15% price reduction
50. See how many unique bidders have bid on a particular item
51. See how many people have viewed your item for sale
52. See how much you originally paid for an item in the tool-tip
53. See who originally found the item in the tool-tip. Found by: _______
54. See a detailed Carfax history on items (e.g. Date it was found, by whom, previous owners, how many monsters/elites/bosses it's killed, how many times previous owners have died in it, how much it was bought for, time used and other fun facts.)
54. Option to hide items you cant afford from the suggestions and search menu
55. Option to filter items with and without buyout price
56. Option to take sockets and gems into account when computing stats or searching
57. Search by DPS range
58. Extend auction time if someone makes a bid in the last minute
59. In game access to the AH through an NPC vendor.
-auction house style.
-sell UNID items to the AH for the going price (same way you sell Gems)
-buy UNID items at the going price (also just like gems)
-Some UNID items worth more than others
61. Public Trading chest.
-Place items in the chest you're willing to sell
-Set the price
-Other players can view your inventory, buy your stuff or offer trades for it.
-You can view and buy theirs. Tab page for each Player.
-Items will persist through all your public games.
62. AH app for mobile devices.
-Auction house anytime anywhere.
-Search, Post and place bids on auctions from the app or from an internet browser.
-Receive alerts when an auction is about to end, you get outbid, or an item sells
-Keep up with the community, forums and latest news and updates.
63. Item sink idea
-Stat bonuses for virgin loot.
-You get a 5% bonus to your items stats if YOU find it as opposed to just buying it or getting it from someone else.
-When you sell, trade or give away that item it loses that bonus.
-Subsequent sales and trades decrease that item's stats by say 5% every transaction.
-Eventually the item loses it's edge and value, becoming worthless vendor trash.
-That item finally leaves the market making room for new items to be bought and sold.
This has many positive effects:
1. It returns the thrill of finding your own items for the added bonus it gives you as opposed to just buying everything. It will never be as good as finding it yourself.
2. Purists, like my friend who loathes the auction house, will really appreciate this
3. The pay 2 win players everyone groans about will always be at a disadvantage to those who actually play the game and find their loot.
4. It creates a much needed item sink. There's too many items floating around being endlessly bought and sold and over saturating the market. If this is implemented those items will eventually decay and leave the market.
5. As older items decay through constant selling and trading, demand for newer fresher items will rise.
6. This new demand gives those still grinding and finding new loot, as well as those just starting out, a chance to actually sell something on AH without having to find that 1 in billion item necessary to sell anything in today's market.
7. This will extend the longevity of the game significantly