Diablo® III

Free Gold, Free Items, Free Advice. HC 4Ever!

Got a great boost from Deathdragon for my hardcore character. Thank you.
Reply Quote
kulle story in first thread.
Reply Quote
BUMP
Reply Quote
Added advice to keep your characters alive:

1) If you are in a group, but not in a game, and go afk... leave the group! The person who is leading the group could start/resume a game and you may auto-join at a checkpoint.

2) If you are in an a1 game and go afk... go into the inn.

Deathdragon... your story sounds much like my own, and how I view gaming... or even life in general. This was an excellent post, and the Galx was right by saying for every 1 that posts like this... there are 20 more out there doing the same thing.

HC 4 life!
Reply Quote
Hey there! im new to HC (had 58 DH but he died on hell Belial) and if anyone has any barb gear lyin around just holler at me! anything helps :) lvl 35 barb Hardmuffin#1886
Reply Quote
I finally got my WD to level 60 and DeathDragon was very kind to re-equip my toon for level 60.
Thank you.
Reply Quote
Just had my barb get its 1st paragon lvl logged in for game keeps 1 e mob and i get rubber band rend stomp and 10 delay dead just started out again any help welcomed
Reply Quote
Re: disabling the windows key or physically popping it out-

Just remap the function to the spacebar. Both a more natural fit for your thumb, and you don't have to worry about Alt-Windows key mistakes.
Reply Quote
Bumpage for community. This is what HC is all about!
Reply Quote
Hey dragon, could you give me Gold and gems to make marquise please? hehe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]