Diablo® III

Any ETA on stuck Achievements?

I've been playing since day one and I know there were some issues with achievements when the game first started and I've had some stuck achievements for awhile now and wondered if there is a way to rectify it and/or is there going to be a fix for it?

For example two achievements that are "stuck" are; one is the one for visiting the buff shrines. I have them all checked but no achievement given.

Also another one is doing all the challenge achievements for the Butcher. have it all checked but not given the achievement.

Thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Shen's Victory dialogue is a separate issue from the other general achievement bug. The last we've heard on achievements was that the database team was working on it. Since they don't have any public side, we haven't heard any status from them. Most likely they have nothing to report anyway -- they're still working on it, and probably don't know when, how, or even if they'll be able to resolve the issue. Publicly speculating on anything hasn't done Blizzard any good -- people take even the most conditional musings as promises.

Once they think they've fixed it, it will be in the patch notes. There's really no point in bugging them about it -- it's not going to make them get it done any faster. Personally, I wish they had a public bug tracker, and that people could vote on issue priority, but they don't, and changing their process to accommodate that would further delay fixing bugs. Maybe later, or the next game. But right now, they need to devote their people to making the game playable, before the playerbase really does give up on it and leave it for dead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]