Diablo® III

What am I missing?

Hey guys,

I don't have the biggest budget in the world. So have have managed to get around 30 mil. But I have seemed to plateau at around 120k dps without SS while having max MF. I"m currently at Paragon lvl 36. What is the next big step or item I am missing? Or what will help take me to the next lvl?

Thanks for all the help in advance!
Reply Quote
The next big step for you is Nats. You should consider carefully between new nats and legacy.

If you go with legacy, you will need all four pieces.

If you go with new nats, you will need a minimum of 2 pieces (for the 7% crit chance bonus) but I would recommend at least 3 pieces. Keep in mind if you go with a 3 piece new nats set instead of all 4 pieces, you should seriously consider getting max discipline on your chest and quiver. SoJs work too but there are better rings IMO...

Good luck!
Reply Quote
@Hopz, I think thats quite an achievement there.

My DH is at 67 pl with max mf gear, can only hit around 95k DPS :(
Reply Quote
Thanks for the suggestion Sephiroth, I"ll look into getting some Nats. Do you think it's better to shoot for 4 pieces? or Just stick with the extra Disc on my chest and quiver?
Reply Quote
I went with 3 piece Nats because I really like the mempo, so I didn't want to have to waste my helm slot on Nats. I've got max discipline on my chest and quiver to compensate, plus I use Nightstalker to ensure I never run out of discipline. This is an expensive choice though.

If you've got the gold to spend, I would recommend going with a 3 piece nats set and a cc mempo with lots of dex.
Reply Quote
Ah ok nice. I don't have too much gold, have manged to save around 30 mil. Haven't been too lucky with finding any good items to sell.

Would you have any suggestions for that range of money?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]