Diablo® III

Feedback and Suggestion Regarding my monk

Bros out there, mind helping me rate my monk and suggest what I need to improve on my gear ? Because I personally feel I'm lacking on resist now. Furthermore I was thinking of removing lacuni ? Since I don't benefit from the movement speed since it's capped at 25%.. Any suggestion on my other gear or whatsoever.. Thanks bro!
Reply Quote
Bump please help , here's the link to the armory

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DarKSpADaA-1810/hero/11760003
Reply Quote
not sure if im qualified to rate your monk or suggest improvements. our monks seem to be in a similar place.. but here goes

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/juniorRC-2189/hero/2691176 my monk

1st thing you want to free up your passives.. this will make you more dynamic in combat.

i have managed to stack armor on most of my pieces i no longer use STI..
resolve i still use at high mp levels

2nd i recently picked up this won kim lau.. got a cheapish one for testing but im fully convinced its the way to go. extra 25% damage.. LS one are expensive tho

3rd i've dropped Boh for cyclone strike implosion. i find killing much faster despite the the drop in dps. bunch the mobs hit blinding flash and they all go down together then on to next bunch..

4th ive been experimenting with LpSS and am curently trolling the AH for a good inna's helm with 40+ LpSS. stacking some LpSS with transendace with your LS will make you very hard to take down. you generate alot of spirit from IAS use it.

there are some ideas for you to think about..

i would like to move away from OWE but requires a major gear overhaul and large budget.. one day..

PS very nice nat boots and lacunis you have :)

edit and at least get 90% gems oO
Edited by juniorRC#2189 on 12/5/2012 3:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bump again, please commend thank you!
Reply Quote
Bump up help give feedback thanks!
Reply Quote
Please help feedback!
Reply Quote
Please Help!
Reply Quote
Looks good mate, you defintely need to upgrade those gems though :)
Reply Quote
Bump up and feedback please!
Reply Quote
Feedback please!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]