Diablo® III

I can face mp10 reflect damage

Ask brahm he is in game with me watching me spam bears non stop vs reflect damage without taking damage.
Reply Quote
uhmm no.

Yah, it is a total waste of time for farming. It's only good for hell fire or key drops that is IT. Even the fastest players in mp10 aren't doing it anywhere near close to lower mp (and by lower I mean even mp5-7) or has the same drop/xp rates. Like everything else in this game it's about balance MP10 far to slow to make the MF/XP bonus worth it. Show me a player that has had twice the drops rates in mp10 as any other MP, or items exclusive to MP10. I've hit over 8 Legendary/Set items in single mp4-6 runs that take 15-20mins a pop.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 12/5/2012 9:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
just got done doing an mp10 run with this guy and he did indeed spam bears nonstop on every reflect dmg pack taking no damage
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 09:29 PMPosted by eviLal3x
Ask brahm he is in game with me watching me spam bears non stop vs reflect damage without taking damage.

Yah, he can pull it off never said otherwise.. But it takes a lot... Everything I listed in the other page. He did die once though vs a reflect + more mob.. but mobs never have a single affix. I died like 5-6 times.. maybe a few more, I was screwing around and talking a lot of !@#$ vs paying attention, and refuse to use SV, jF or any tanky passives. I know I can't full on spam bears vs reflect with my spec in mp10.. I have no desire to, I just have to take my time and SW or skip them.. however I normally don't play in mp10 again don't have any desire to ;)

As far as the mp10 debate. It took us almost 1:30+ to do an mp10 run (of which was only kd 1,2,3, Stone fort, and ToD 1, 2. (maybe one other area).. It's fun to do once in a while but not efficient in terms of farming. Although he did get get lucky and found a few legs, I only found one, and Fatality found 2. which for that time frame is slow granted a single run isn't enough to prove anything in terms of drop rates..

edit: I was running GF/SA/BR
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 12/5/2012 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
You are totally right that lower monster power is better for exp and drops, but damn mp10 is fun once in a while.. even more with the team we had.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 09:38 PMPosted by eviLal3x
You are totally right that lower monster power is better for exp and drops, but damn mp10 is fun once in a while.. even more with the team we had.

oh yah, not disagreeing with that. It was even more fun teh other day when i was running my speed dart spec with 20k life and blew up every 10 seconds lol

SNAKE TO THE FACE!
Reply Quote
lmao brahm

Btw I added you to friend list Xarkar if you want to play sometimes.
Edited by eviLal3x#1616 on 12/5/2012 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
I bought litany with physical res, now I got 32% dmg reduction,750 physical res and 3% LS, I still lose HP when spamming bears to multiple targets but now I can finally say that I can properly fight reflect.

What mp level you play depends on your gear and party, like I´m doing 5 sec elite kills on mp9, harder packs that kite take 20-25 sec and reflect 30-40 sec, is that too slow?

Playing daily with mate, we got this dynamic duo sacrifice + bears on mp10, 90% of elites die before voodoo ends, is that too slow?

Should we do mp6 :P
Edited by Jumbasa#2925 on 12/5/2012 11:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
seconds must be a different measurement of time in euro then here in the US
Reply Quote
Little Brahm can´t, so noone can, period.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jumbasa-2925/hero/15726227

Try that build out with similiar stats and tell me more about seconds after that.
Reply Quote
For me to face reflectelite in high mp.. change Amulet and ring to reach 1500-1600 LoH .
They drop my dps for 30k but i can face tank without double armor.That slot for Rain dance to spam Acid rain and do asa much as damage in 15 sec ^^

OP Alex I play hardcore in asia server(because america server down often) just reach 60 today.It was funny to play from beginning again. :)
Reply Quote
Little Brahm can´t, so noone can, period.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jumbasa-2925/hero/15726227

Try that build out with similiar stats and tell me more about seconds after that.

Why would I want to downgrade my spec, or my stats?
What's wrong you post here on the US forum because everybody on the EU forum calls you out on your Bull!@#$ all the time? Yes I'm sure you are running MP10 as fast as MP0.. Clearly it's a case of "little brahm" not being able to do it.. Not jumbasa living in a dream land..

BRB going to make up times it takes me to do things when getting carried by a zero dog wd, a cm wiz, sw super monk.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 12/6/2012 3:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
seriously? People still do MP10...???

The best gears have been found on MP0-MP3... The highest exp can be gained in low MPs as well....even the top tier people are farming...guess what? NOT MP10...

MP10 is a joke IMO... Heck Monster Power is a joke. Only useful for Ubers and Keys... that's kind of it...

And reflect damage? When will we ever get over this?
Reply Quote
View profile
12/06/2012 03:25 AMPosted by Mugel
MP10 is a joke IMO... Heck Monster Power is a joke. Only useful for Ubers and Keys... that's kind of it...

Some people play this game not just to farm the fastest or paragon level the fastest... I don't find it very enjoyable to just plow through the same thing over and over with no challenge.

I have been doing some MP10 runs just because it's more challenging and fun. Lower MP levels have been boring the crap out of me. Add me up sometime and we'll do some MP10 runs.
Edited by ofgortens#1113 on 12/6/2012 4:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 04:16 AMPosted by ofgortens

Some people play this game not just to farm the fastest or paragon level the fastest... I don't find it very enjoyable to just plow through the same thing over and over with no challenge.

I have been doing some MP10 runs just because it's more challenging and fun. Lower MP levels have been boring the crap out of me. Add me up sometime and we'll do some MP10 runs.

Oh yah nobody is debating that we will all find different levels of content entertaining. Just that mp10 isn't an efficient place to farm.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 04:16 AMPosted by ofgortens

Thanks for the gesture man. I also tried to do some MP10 runs before and yeah, I agree it's kinda challenging and fun. But in my honest honest opinion (and I don't mean to offend anyone)...MP10 is kind of a waste of precious time :(

It should atleast be more rewarding....
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 07:22 PMPosted by eviLal3x
Going my way like you said is farming mp10 with ease, my damage is not low at all without any damage buff no gruesome / ptv or harvest soul i can crit for 900k with bears

not going gf/gi/ptv soul harvest rly does pull you back from full dmg potential.

my bear crits are in 1-2m+ range, while death rush crits for 2-3m.

with my setup, i run mp6 like other ppl run mp1. not having PU is a a major drawback as well, ex: i can pull tons of mobs together at the ice battle field, sometimes 3 packs of elites, and just blow them up together with GI.
Edited by Nerzaa#1863 on 12/6/2012 6:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
I played with eviLal3x couple hours ago and all you haters can eat your own words! lol
Reply Quote
Why would I want to downgrade my spec, or my stats?
What's wrong you post here on the US forum because everybody on the EU forum calls you out on your Bull!@#$ all the time? Yes I'm sure you are running MP10 as fast as MP0.. Clearly it's a case of "little brahm" not being able to do it.. Not jumbasa living in a dream land..

BRB going to make up times it takes me to do things when getting carried by a zero dog wd, a cm wiz, sw super monk.
Lmao. Dude I got 30k more dps with manaregen helm :D So what are you downgrading? Pickup radius :D Downgrading spec ok.

Just did 3.5 sec elite kill on mp9 :)
Edited by Jumbasa#2925 on 12/6/2012 9:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
lol or you can just use my build and never die to anything at all at high MP levels but that would be too easy, wouldnt it?

MUST. SPAM. BEARS.

yeah he doesnt die (that much), not any more than anyone else i play with, and RD isnt that bad imho once you gear ACCORDINGLY, instead of complaining that you have 250k dps and NO MITIGATION in skills or stats.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]