Diablo® III

I can face mp10 reflect damage

So can C4dogs, best part is you don't need LS or LoH to do it
Reply Quote
Lmao. Dude I got 30k more dps with manaregen helm :D So what are you downgrading? Pickup radius :D Downgrading spec ok.

Just did 3.5 sec elite kill on mp9 :)

Really are you that blind? LOL 30k More DPS w/Innas, and 36 MS.. LOL. What do you think my DPS is when I toss my on my innas, or better yet if I drop my LS mace for my 96 cd knife? I can easily match/surpass your unbuffed DPS, and utterly destroy you with buffed DPS since you are running 0 PUR and aren't taking advantage of GI/GF, or even Soul Harvest besides that.. But Lets compare the rest of our specs.

I have more int, ar, armour, pick up radius, crit chance, life steal, bonus damage vs elites, mana, and mana resource control. I don't require the use of defensive passives, or actives be it multiple pets, pets at all, jungle fort, or healing walk vs jaunt, and I don't need to use long CD spells w/out any means of cool down reduction (which again proves my you can't be killing stuff as fast as you claim since it's taking at least 2 mins between packs for your spells to come out of cool down)

What do you have? 6k more life, Attack Speed, and MS above the cap?. No you are right you are right I should ditch my life steal weapon for a CD weapon, swap out all my PUR gear for more vit, and maybe drop all my armour/ar for more attack speed. Damn that would be a SICK Build lol.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 12/6/2012 1:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
That sKorn he's rolling with is intense though.. 1b gold? How much you drop for it? Not everyone can roll with something like that.
Reply Quote
@Brahm What makes you so sure that Blizz will be addressing RD in the next few weeks?
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 04:00 PMPosted by MilkMan
@Brahm What makes you so sure that Blizz will be addressing RD in the next few weeks?

A number of blue posts addressing a desire to nerf/change reflect in the next patch. May be later then sooner of course but it's going to happen in the short term.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Brahm
Really are you that blind? LOL 30k More DPS w/Innas
30k more dps with manaregen helm.

and 36 MS.. LOL.
It caps on 25%.

What do you think my DPS is when I toss my on my innas, or better yet if I drop my LS mace for my 96 cd knife?
around 10k more from inna and maybe 20k max from knife. What do you think my DPS is when I toss on my ring and helm :P

I can easily match/surpass your unbuffed DPS, and utterly destroy you with buffed DPS since you are running 0 PUR and aren't taking advantage of GI/GF, or even Soul Harvest besides that.. But Lets compare the rest of our specs.
Uhmm 50% damage from paranoia and voodoo and 20% IAS from voodoo. I just checked today in party, I can spam bears for 50m dmg before running out mana.

I have more int, ar, armour, pick up radius, crit chance, life steal, bonus damage vs elites, mana, and mana resource control
I got 30k more dps and more manaregen. what you got like 2% dmg to elites. I don´t need LS I got pet pals and 25% dmg reduction, I swap to LS weapon vs reflect or if I drop below 20% life. So keep your pickup radius.

What do you have? 6k more life, Attack Speed, and MS above the cap?. No you are right you are right I should ditch my life steal weapon for a CD weapon, swap out all my PUR gear for more vit, and maybe drop all my armour/ar for more attack speed. Damn that would be a SICK Build lol.
You doubt me, I provided you a build and stats that result in 5 sec elite kills in mp9 and like I said, today I had 3.5 sec elite kill. That was the point but lil´ brahm´s e-peen couldn´t take it.
Reply Quote
That sKorn he's rolling with is intense though.. 1b gold? How much you drop for it? Not everyone can roll with something like that.

It only has 179 CD and 302 Int, so the overall dps isnt as high end as you may think.

Just as an example, if i take his skorn, and plug it into my Sheet (ie swap my skorn), i would actually lose 500 DPS.

Ie his skorn is essentially equal to mine DPS wise, the difference is he has 6% ls vs 5.4%.

I didnt spend anywhere near 1b on mine, so if its worth that.... where do i sign up?
Reply Quote
Oh yeah, all I need is a LS skorn? Why didn't I THINK of that?

What ridiculous advice. A WD that wants to actually use items made for our class (which I agree is kinda stupid, since the items made for our class are just outright worse than random ones) can't even get the amount of LS you propose, it's LITERALLY impossible.

So if the only solution to the issue is to give up on items blizzard designed for my class, there is SOMETHING wrong here, and blizzard needs to fix it. Either by putting LS on items other than weapons (mojo's should really be able to roll them) or by nerfing RD, or giving WDs other options for gaining life. Doesn't matter what, but they need to fix SOMETHING.

Or we can just go for high LoH and slowly acid cloud the mob to death.
Edited by Guybrush#1585 on 12/6/2012 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Really are you that blind? LOL 30k More DPS w/Innas
30k more dps with manaregen helm.

and 36 MS.. LOL.
It caps on 25%.

What do you think my DPS is when I toss my on my innas, or better yet if I drop my LS mace for my 96 cd knife?
around 10k more from inna and maybe 20k max from knife. What do you think my DPS is when I toss on my ring and helm :P

I can easily match/surpass your unbuffed DPS, and utterly destroy you with buffed DPS since you are running 0 PUR and aren't taking advantage of GI/GF, or even Soul Harvest besides that.. But Lets compare the rest of our specs.
Uhmm 50% damage from paranoia and voodoo and 20% IAS from voodoo. I just checked today in party, I can spam bears for 50m dmg before running out mana.

I have more int, ar, armour, pick up radius, crit chance, life steal, bonus damage vs elites, mana, and mana resource control
I got 30k more dps and more manaregen. what you got like 2% dmg to elites. I don´t need LS I got pet pals and 25% dmg reduction, I swap to LS weapon vs reflect or if I drop below 20% life. So keep your pickup radius.

You doubt me, I provided you a build and stats that result in 5 sec elite kills in mp9 and like I said, today I had 3.5 sec elite kill. That was the point but lil´ brahm´s e-peen couldn´t take it.

Hahha.. you are hopeless you have 0 more DPS then me, and much worse resource management. I don't need a MR helm. Learn to read. I was going to spell it all out for you but it's a waste of time. Me geared in my innas+knife is the same setup you have going right now. Only better minus the things I pointed out. That's with both of us with a SOJ so lets not start talking about swapping out rings, and other !@#$ or we might as well start talking about who has more DPS with a a tal rasha chest.

Post some vids of you killing multiple packs @ mp10 in succession in 3.5 seconds. You have a 2 min cool down on the spells you need to even fathom doing that which means you need to wait 2mins between every "3.5 second" bout.. lol Gl with that.. I'll stick to facerolling Mp7 w/GI, GF, SA.. Have fun with your GC/VIT 0 Base damage spec. I know exactly how it works because I used to run it before I opt'd out of CD for more int.

Psst my base dps w/soj & w/out my innas or cd/os knife is 167.. I can push over 6000 Int when buffed. Nuff said.

I always wonder why people from EURO servers post here on the US forum? Are there not enough Euro Dr's around for you to whip your winky out at and try to compare sizes?
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 12/6/2012 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
I saw many threads about people having problem with reflect damage elites. You dont need 10k defense and you dont need 1k all resists. I am currently sitting on 4.3k defense and a little bit below 700 all resists. I can spam bears on reflect damage elites without hurting myself, I am leech my life back without using horrify / frightening aspect.

Of course when I use frightening aspect i can clearly see my hp go back up, now here comes the setup. you need 5%+ life steal, 4.2 + defense , 700 AR and i believe my ring called litany ( 7% less damage from elites ) make a difference. I don't use jungle fortitude but with that passive im guessing you would need less defense and all resists and maybe a bit less life steal, I haven't tried.. I'M just stating here what I have and I have no problem at all vs reflect on mp10, I do mp10 really easy.

This is not a show off thread but clearly to show that reflect damage can be taken care of fairly easy it a mix of some piece of gear. Some will say " its lame to gear only for 1 affix " ( brahm ) :) But imagine how EASY i can do mp10 if I am able to face reflect damage monsters that easy.. it's making your whole mp-8-10 easier by making your character less glass cannon.

Pretty much the key parts are a skorn with 5% + life steal / litany ring with 7% reduced damage from elite ( assuming it works with reflects ) 4k+ defense ( easy to get ) 700 all resists ( easy to get aswell ).

Those parts aren't that expensive unless you get the best of each. You can make it even more easier by using jungle fortitude but I rather use all three mana passive and spam bears pretty much non stop.

( edited for xanark whatever his name is )

No pick-up radius? You have to step on everything that drops? I'd kill myself! LOL, how do you do it?
Reply Quote

No pick-up radius? You have to step on everything that drops? I'd kill myself! LOL, how do you do it?

he doesn't pick up gold, at least not when I play with him he runs very linear. I could be wrong?
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 12/6/2012 7:51 PM PST
Reply Quote

he doesn't pick up gold, at least not when I play with him he runs very linear. I could be wrong?

I take no damage from RD in MP10 and that is without ZD.
Reply Quote
It only has 179 CD and 302 Int, so the overall dps isnt as high end as you may think.

Just as an example, if i take his skorn, and plug it into my Sheet (ie swap my skorn), i would actually lose 500 DPS.

Ie his skorn is essentially equal to mine DPS wise, the difference is he has 6% ls vs 5.4%.

I didnt spend anywhere near 1b on mine, so if its worth that.... where do i sign up?

I Laughed so hard at what you just wrote there my friend, the day you will be able to afford a 1453.5 dps skorn with perfect life steal, yes 6% life steal and 179% crit damage let me know. That skorn destroys yours, it is top 2 North America there is only one better than mine and it has 2 less dps, the same life steal but more crit hit chance. Your skorn is a budget skorn im sorry to tell you this but 6% life steal makes the price go BOOOOM and even more when it has - 1453.5 - . Top 2 skorn vs your random 1425 dps skorn with 5.4% lfie steal LOLOLO. And please stop comparing your gear to mine, I am much better than you.. get over it. Oh btw your skorn is hardly 300 million, mine is well over 1 billion.. just so you know ;) but hey, its alright if your jealous, I understand.
Edited by eviLal3x#1616 on 12/6/2012 7:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

Cause you are killing it like a boss with a LS skorn and splinters!
Reply Quote

Cause you are killing it like a boss with a LS skorn and splinters!

B]
Reply Quote

I Laughed so hard at what you just wrote there my friend, the day you will be able to afford a 1453.5 dps skorn with perfect life steal, yes 6% life steal and 179% crit damage let me know. That skorn destroys yours, it is top 2 North America there is only one better than mine and it has 2 less dps, the same life steal but more crit hit chance. Your skorn is a budget skorn im sorry to tell you this but 6% life steal makes the price go BOOOOM and even more when it has - 1453.5 - . Top 2 skorn vs your random 1425 dps skorn with 5.4% lfie steal LOLOLO. And please stop comparing your gear to mine, I am much better than you.. get over it. Oh btw your skorn is hardly 300 million, mine is well over 1 billion.. just so you know ;)

YO DOG. I GOT A 12 PIECE MC NUGGET YOU ONLY GOT A 6
Reply Quote
The poor guy is so jealous you can tell.
Reply Quote
nice wd build :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]