Diablo® III

1h-crossbow builds

So I was farming the other day and I found a pretty awesome legendary 1h-crossbow, Calamity. Here's a link for the stats...

http://imgur.com/m5KGR

Anyway I would like to use it but I only really know about 2h crossbow builds. Is it better to use another 1h-xbow or a quiver in the off-hand? Is this thing even worth using over a 2h with similar dps, and if so, what are the some good builds for 1h-xbows?
Reply Quote
That is a nice calamity!

U really shhould try out 1hand! Experience the thunder fast arrow shooting n hatred gain per hit \ Discipline recover if u using night stalker

Im using 1hand n quiver, before i used to do duel weild. But the 20% attack speed from quiver is way better n i reach 3 attack speed with thAT. I did lose some dps, aboou 180% crit damage, 10 Discipline (danette gives discipline) but i get the speed, crit chance n huge dex n vit from quiver

With the attack speed im able to shoot a fire ball (cluster arrow load of bear) every 8-9 shot of hunger arrow

Just try it out its fun n more interesting to switch build some time
Reply Quote
So I was farming the other day and I found a pretty awesome legendary 1h-crossbow, Calamity. Here's a link for the stats...

Anyway I would like to use it but I only really know about 2h crossbow builds. Is it better to use another 1h-xbow or a quiver in the off-hand? Is this thing even worth using over a 2h with similar dps, and if so, what are the some good builds for 1h-xbows?

Actually the calamity has no socket, not as good as you think. If you want to truly experience one hander, a socket is a must. Its a shame with a socket, that xbow is a beast.
Reply Quote
Hang on to it in case they let us socket weapons in the expansion. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Actually the calamity has no socket, not as good as you think. If you want to truly experience one hander, a socket is a must. Its a shame with a socket, that xbow is a beast.

There is not denying a Socket is lightyears ahead, why 2 OS mantis are easily the most cost efficient early on, but that's not a "bad" Calamity to find and play around with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]