Diablo® III

The Final Battle - with epic music to match

In the final battle, You Should call on Imperius to aid you. Then, Diablo hits you with a massive attack and you fall to the ground, stunned. The game enters an epic cutscene in which Diablo and Imperius fight. Diablo swats imperius with a massive blow, and he goes flying as Diablo turns and walks away. Imperius slowly brings himself up to his feet, picks up his badass staff/spear, and throws it at diablo's back. The spear perices Diablo's back and he falls to the ground dead.

open this video link and follow the times as you read the description: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB7-IOF8VbI

After you are stunned, this song begins to play at 2:45 on the video. the fight lasts from 2:45 to 3:50, at which point imperius is on the ground. imperius pulls himself up untill 4:24, at which point he throws the spear. it sails through the air untill 4:47, when hit hits diablo's back. after that, he is falling to the ground. Imperius comes over and helps you up at 5:16. you and imperius turn and begin to walk away, dissappearing through the inner gates of heaven at 5:45. The cutscene fades to black at 6:20, and you have beaten the campaign.

So, whaddya think - that was the scene in my mind as i played this peice of music after playing diablo the night before. The music seems perfect for it to me, and someone should make this actual cutscene with the music and post it on youtube - it would be epic.

please leave your response letting me know if it is good or bad or whatever

thanks.
Edited by skywalker#1577 on 12/5/2012 9:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
It was bad.

You're welcome.
Reply Quote
^ Agreed.
Reply Quote
Call Imperius to help me? Gotta be kidding me.
The only thing I wanna say to this guy is :

"Dear Imperius,

I hate you.
When Diablo started to extinguish the arch, the simple fact that letting him finish would mean your death made me hesitate a few minutes before I finally chose to save the world.

Sincerely,
The Nephalem."
Reply Quote
Imperius can't help you during that battle because he was incapacitated when Diablo's corruption of the arch grew too severe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]