Diablo® III

gold traders

I see very few gold trade posts these days.

Has Blizzard been deleting them ? If so, does anyone have any theory on why?

What does Blizz have to lose from gold trading ?

I know people have mixed feelings about trading but its actually a good way to pull players into HC. Many people would be willing to give it a shot but, prolly don't wanna start from 0.

It's also a good way to get some of those scared-of-lag-death wussies over, cause with better gear they'll feel a bit safer. Then once you're here and see the economy, challange etc, you're hooked.

Anyway, thoughts, comments ?

thx
Reply Quote
I think it's because of people reporting being scammed. A lot of new traders were coming in and preying on some people and enough complaints probably went in for them to take action.

My thoughts on the subject
Reply Quote
I think it's because of people reporting being scammed. A lot of new traders were coming in and preying on some people and enough complaints probably went in for them to take action.

My thoughts on the subject

Well reasoned, their may also be a lack of HC gold for trade. We seem to have had an influx of players, maybe the traders are tapped out atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]