416-804
lit dam 292-514
lit %6
22% extra to lit dam
164 dex
38%dam
crit dam 56%
Open Socket

the second one brings up dps a little more than 3k... but it cost me quite a bit... will the extra CD helt that much overall?? I ran though d3up, and it did not help my ehp at all...... I spent 40mil.... was it worth it or should I re-sell and try for another off hand weapon..... thanks for any help...
Edited by jynxedmonkey#1191 on 12/6/2012 3:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
I would say, without having crunched any numbers, that the 2nd one (the one you just bought) would probably be my choice. Mostly because of how solid your crit chance is and how much more damage it will give your Thunderclaps.
Reply Quote
thanks gotaplanstan....

anyone else? did I over pay?

I've tried it out and it's pretty nice.... of course reflect damage kills me bad now....
Reply Quote
If it were me, I don't think I would spend 40mil for a 3k dmg increese I would have spent it on a SOJ that increesed 6% lighting damge and X% to SW damge for 18-20mil. this gives an extra boost to your WKL you have now and would have saved you 20 mil, although you have good rings, it just depends on how you want to send money and how you try to increese your damg.

Is it a waste, nah if you get any knid of improvement out of it I don't think it would be considered a waste. Although it was 40mil, but to someone who is willing to spend that type of money, im sure 40mil isn't that much to you and you can make it back easy enough.

But, to awnser the question, I would go with the one you got and try to re sell it, 40mil for 56% CD and 3k DPS isn't worth it, but that is just my opinion. If I were to drop 40mil on a wep it would have to be a huge increese and well worth the 40mil.

Hope it works out mate,
Guy.
Reply Quote
I would say buying a won khim lau before a echoing fury with an open socket is kind of a waste of money not really though because they both add alot of dps, personally i would be going for a echoing fury though to increase attack speed by alot which helps alot with life steal for tanking on higher mp's
Reply Quote
echo fury with LS is very expensive....
I have one with OS... only 900ish dps, but no life steal or crit.... and I think I need some LS. Both the LS WKL and LS EF is really expensive.
Reply Quote
I have one with OS... only 900ish dps, but no life steal or crit.... and I think I need some LS. Both the LS WKL and LS EF is really expensive.

Yeah man an Echoing Fury with LS and a socket will cost an arm and a leg plus some!
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 12/6/2012 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Yeah man an Echoing Fury with LS and a socket will cost an arm and a leg plus some!

But dropping 40mil for a WKL is nothing?
Reply Quote
I was more for a decent LS EF
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]