Diablo® III

How does one unidentify items

Currently, I have five unidentified items and do not know where to go to identify them. I cannot ask Deckard Cain, because He is dead. Who do I ask, then.
Reply Quote
right click on them
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
broblem?
Reply Quote
I'll ID them for you.
Reply Quote
This is too funny :P
Reply Quote
Just use the quest selection to go back to when he's alive and have your whole stash id'd.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Blunderberg
Currently, I have five unidentified items and do not know where to go to identify them. I cannot ask Deckard Cain, because He is dead. Who do I ask, then.

You ask your mom to take away your video games because you are one of the two following choices (or both actually): 1) a troll, 2) too stupid.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 05:05 PMPosted by shiggity

You ask your mom to take away your video games because you are one of the two following choices (or both actually): 1) a troll, 2) too stupid.

Fail.
Reply Quote
These haters are amusing.
Reply Quote
Blunder, welcome to D3. The level of "help" in this thread is a very accurate sample of what you can expect from the forums.
Reply Quote
Did anybody else find the topic misleading? I was expecting a question that went something like "I identified a legendary, but I want to UN-identify it back so I can sell it UNidentified. How?"

Now THAT would have been a much more interesting topic to read.

Still though, to answer the OP: Right click on it.
Reply Quote
Did anybody else find the topic misleading? I was expecting a question that went something like "I identified a legendary, but I want to UN-identify it back so I can sell it UNidentified. How?"

Now THAT would have been a much more interesting topic to read.

Still though, to answer the OP: Right click on it.

You read it correctly, and the TC expressed himself clearly. You simply arrived at the wrong conclusion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]