Diablo® III

I'm heading back to D2... Anyone else?

they say legendary drops suck in D3? Try getting the runes to make an enigma in D2 (Legit, no botting)

That's what trading was for. Trading in D3 is almost non-existant.

And what is a new player going to trade for an enigma?
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 01:02 PMPosted by wWizard
Every once in a while I see posts that just blow my mind. This is one of them.

That's funny. Please tell me roughly how many trade games are created per hour in D3? Can you put a number on it? I know the answer. Protip: It's zero.

WTF do you need trade games for when you can simply put an item up on an AH and wait for it to sell. Trade games were a waste of a lot of time and people sought more efficient markets in third parties to necessitate trading. Blizzard added the AHs and has established a currency to make item trading more efficient.

The fact that you actually said "trading in D3 is non-existent" is just amazingly ignorant.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 12:43 PMPosted by MisterAjikko
Yeah, play PoE. It's fantastic.

PoE is great, also recommend Torchlight 2, it's a fast paced bloody explosive mess with tons of content. If you can sneak into Marvel Heroes beta that's a ton of fun as well, and hell, can even give Dungeon Seige 3 a playthrough if you never have.

aaaand
12/06/2012 01:02 PMPosted by STING
im back to median XL
MXL spoiled me ;[
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Conan
Play ladder and make one yourself ~.~ Not to mention all the other wonderful Ladder-Only items you can make, SPIRIT CHEAP, OBEDIENCE CHEAP etcetc
Reply Quote
@ Zenvota

Ohh thanks for the rune upping list! It must be super easy to get a Jah/Ber now!

have fun with your month long countess runs... lol
Reply Quote

That's what trading was for. Trading in D3 is almost non-existant.

Who the HELL even thinks Enigma is that useful for many characters??
Reply Quote
@ Zenvota

Ohh thanks for the rune upping list! It must be super easy to get a Jah/Ber now!

My last D2 session in a month's time I filled 10 accounts full of mules, and well-geared 10~ 9X toons for PVP, no botting, k thx, runes drop everywhere, and hey so do gems, just farming everywhere in the game you accumulated a vast amount of items, no need to trade unless you wanted too
Reply Quote

Do you even D2?
Reply Quote

People that didn't play D2

Last Wish

6 Socket Swords/Hammers/Axes

Jah + Mal + Jah + Sur + Jah + Ber

6% Chance To Cast Level 11 Fade When Struck
10% Chance To Cast Level 18 Life Tap On Striking
20% Chance To Cast Level 20 Charged Bolt On Attack
Level 17 Might Aura When Equipped
+330-375% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Ignore Target's Defense
60-70% Chance of Crushing Blow (varies)
Prevent Monster Heal
Hit Blinds Target
+(0.5 per character level) 0.5-49.5% Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
Reply Quote
@ Zenvota

My last D2 session in a month's time I filled 10 accounts full of mules, and well-geared 10~ 9X toons for PVP, no botting, k thx, runes drop everywhere, and hey so do gems, just farming everywhere in the game you accumulated a vast amount of items, no need to trade unless you wanted too

Kulle Story Bro

@ Zenvota Y link LW?
Edited by Conan#1900 on 12/6/2012 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey now, you sounded like you had trouble in D2 and I'm simply sharing my experience ;]

12/06/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Conan
@ Zenvota Y link LW?

Has alot of Jahs in it ;] You were fixated on Enigma, OP said what's with the fixation on Enigma, i added in LW
Edited by Zenvota#1194 on 12/6/2012 1:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
good luck playing with the three other humans in D2 OP!

Ohh wait, i'm sure you already have your bot software tweaked to do your runs for ya.

No one here will miss you..
Reply Quote
good luck playing with the three other humans in D2 OP!

Ohh wait, i'm sure you already have your bot software tweaked to do your runs for ya.

No one here will miss you..

You're still here? Sorry, I was busy RESCUING Deckard Cain in a good game, instead of WATCHING him die to Rita Repulsa in a bad game.
Reply Quote
@OP nerdy wall of text , get out pls... this spam is pointless...

if you like REgress just go d2
Reply Quote
I went back to D2, and found it better than D3 by far (even better than i remembered.) However, GW2, then BL2 lured me away. :)
Reply Quote
TL2 or BL2 are the way to go if your tired of D3 atm.
Reply Quote
hahaha....

No thanks.. Spam City, All Bots, only fun for a week max after ladder reset.. then economy goes to !@#$...

they say legendary drops suck in D3? Try getting the runes to make an enigma in D2 (Legit, no botting)

Bunch of whiners on these forums

Too easy. Set up two accounts, 1 sorc, 1 hammerdin. Rush the sorc asap to hell baal runs. Get to about level 70ish then start collecting loot for the hammerdin all the while doing forge runs for your own toons on your second account.

Inside of a week you will amass so much wealth its retarded. Forge runs makes anything in D2 obtainable within a reasonable amount of time. Too bad D3 doesn't have something to that effect.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Kratos
can i have your gear? i mean gems to use/sell.

What would be real sweet is if D3 profiles would allow for D2 characters to boot!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]