Diablo® III

CM Wizard assistance, Getting stomped in MP0

I would start focusing now on 9% IAS gear. Just set yourself a goal and reach for it. Rinse and repeat. Stick with it and you will be rewarded.
Sadly, that 3 million gold wont even put a dent in the cost needed to get where you are going.
Reply Quote
I got Chantodo's offhand.

Just need some better rings for Attack speed now.
Reply Quote
Id switch to Archon and farm up some gold first. You can gimp your resist and armor since archon buffs them by 40% and just stack crit chance with some crit damage and you will melt mobs. Every CM/WW build I see the person has at least 250+ mil in gear.
Edited by Dabrixmgp#1694 on 12/5/2012 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
Feel free to add me too and ill help u get some gear for free as well. Always willing to help a cm gear.
Reply Quote
Something is definitely off. Don't have time to stare right now but add me in-game sometime. For about 15mil I geared a friend from the ground up to be able to handle up to MP5 ok (but only at about 60k dps)
Reply Quote
i still say go with an archon for now for farming, you need the gold first.
Reply Quote
Alright, I'll add PWNTaC and pichapiegal when I log in later.

Could I keep the same gear on and try going archon to farm gold/XP?

(gear has not yet updated)
Reply Quote
Alright, I'll add PWNTaC and pichapiegal when I log in later.

Could I keep the same gear on and try going archon to farm gold/XP?

(gear has not yet updated)

you can but you have to consider that your dmg output won't be like a true archon build. still, if it's up to par, meaning you can still cookie cut, then it's good.
Reply Quote
Hm, my current damage is 63k.

44.5% crit
2.15 Attack speed
~2k Int
Med resists
30k health

Cookie cut, in relation to general gearing or killing mobs?
Edited by douglasg14b#1676 on 12/5/2012 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]