Diablo® III

Enchantress & Maximus vs. Scoundrel & Buriza

I recently switched from the Enchantress with Maximus, to the Scoundrel with Buriza for my Archon. I equipped the Scoundrel with multishot and IAS on all slots to maximise chill/freeze procs.

However, it seems that despite the additional damage from Cold Blooded, it takes longer to down packs when using the the Scoundrel. I don't think this is due to damage lost from the Maximus demon, which is presumably low.

It seems either that instead of the enemies bunching up when they attacked the Maximus demon, they now get chilled/frozen before reaching us. This makes them more spread out and take longer to kill. Or it could be that I'm taking more hits/knockbacks, as I take more attacks directly without the demon to tank.

Any opinions on Enchantress & Maximus vs. Scoundrel & Buriza, or tips on ways to maximise kill speed with either option?
Edited by Mushin#2197 on 12/5/2012 4:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
i use scoundrel with buriza. seems pretty awesome here. in archon i have about 195k sheet dmg so i just melt anything under mp5 and even that gets smacked pretty hard in archon form.
Reply Quote
Soundrel for mopping up low MP. 3% CC plus whatever bow trick you want to use.

Enchantress for survival in higher MP. Maximus demon-tank.
Reply Quote
Scoundral and Burizo. - Might try Windforce out
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 04:12 AMPosted by Mushin
However, it seems that despite the additional damage from Cold Blooded, it takes longer to down packs when using the the Scoundrel

Well, I noted in the past that enchantress' push and erosion do a lot of damage if you stack her intelligence, which is what she casts the most for me, so that could be part of it. I had her intelligence stacked higher than mine until yesterday.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Warath
Scoundral and Burizo. - Might try Windforce out

Don't use windforce on your scoundrel unless you're farming in archon. It knockbacks things out of your twisters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]