Diablo® III

True Story

So I'm in Act 3. I'm fighting some hulking beast action, I get caught in a corner with jailer, wall and archon beams. I'm trapped, but there are life globes all around me, I watch my life force drain, I know the inevitable will be death. Then it hits me. I quote Tom Petty to myself: "God it's so painful, something that's so close, but still so far out of reach."
Reply Quote
it happens.
Reply Quote
lol, i hate it when that happens.
wow, a tom petty quote, cool :)
Reply Quote
sometimes it happens
Reply Quote
Never give up Never surrender!!!

Also,

If you were using your barb, use Leap and never get cornered..
Reply Quote
It's wierd, I've played Barb since D1, but never used leap. I'm ok with going down swinging, it's the Barb way.
Reply Quote
Pick up radius fail :D
Reply Quote
Zero pickup radius. Not sure why you even posted.

<3 for Tom Petty tho!
Reply Quote
Well pick up radius is a double edged sword, right? You can't choose not to pick up one when you don't need it. That's my understanding, enlighten me if I'm wrong.
Reply Quote
Pickup radius is meaningless unless you are actually moving. So if you were jailed, you could have a mile pickup radius and all those health globs 4 inches from you, would still be out of reach.
Edited by Dinkster9#1538 on 12/5/2012 10:12 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]