Diablo® III

Azmodan MP0-10 kills Difficulty Differences

Hey guys i made a video showing the difficulty differences between all of the monster power levels with killing azmodan.
I show the Hp differences and time to kill differences!
Check it out, hope it helps show you the difference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzp51OwVpTU
Edited by xBloodyBunny#1971 on 12/5/2012 11:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
your able to kill MP0 Azmodan in 5 seconds with 35K DPS?
Reply Quote
141k dps.. haha constant and when i do blinding flash i do like 230+ for 3 seconds haha
Reply Quote
well that makes a bit more sense.
props on the vid, I'll time mine since I have an opposite playstyle to yours and we can compare.
Reply Quote
yeah haha took me like 3-4 hours to actually make the video lol, and do it man! that would actually be pretty sweet let me know:)
Reply Quote
Just timed mp0 mp5 and mp10 with my tank build

0- 19 seconds only 26.3% the effeciency of your build
5- 1 minute 39 seconds, 40.4% of your effeciency
10- 8 minutes 25 seconds, 93.1% of your effeciency

Its very interesting to see how a tank build scales in comparison to a DPS build. I'd never noticed this pattern before. I think this is largely due to me being able to attack Azmodan at all times with facetanking, while there are some things you can't afford to get hit by sometimes such as the meteor and and the blood pools. However, in lower MPs Damage is really all that decided the factor since you could kill him so quickly and his damage output was marginal.

regardless it can be seen that as far as the builds go, DPS is always more efficient, however it stands to reason that in MP11, if there were such a thing, I might actually be able to do it faster, with under half your DPS!

this might be very applicable to Ubers fights, since they are carbon copies of bosses with changed names. A tank with not necessarily high DPS might be a very safe thing to bring along in a fight since it will be only a 20-10% difference in efficency than a DPS cannon and will guarantee survival.
very interesting.

It would appear that DPS builds are linear, with the DPS as the slope, and defensive builds are more exponential in nature, with a slope that grows with the enemies' difficulty.

thoughts anyone?
Edited by november1093#1906 on 12/5/2012 1:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
yeah it sucks not being able to tank through everything but its fun plowing through everything when farming normally, although for bosses a tanking build with some good gear would be ideal for bosses haha:)
Reply Quote
also thanks for taking the time to do the comparison!:]
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 02:19 PMPosted by xBloodyBunny
yeah it sucks not being able to tank through everything but its fun plowing through everything when farming normally, although for bosses a tanking build with some good gear would be ideal for bosses haha:)

As long as you have enough EHP to survive multiple hits and your LS/LOH combination is offsetting the the incoming damage, additional tank stats could be devoted to dps.
Reply Quote
very true!
Reply Quote
Being able to sustain damage will enable you to solo ubers on the higher MP levels. Overall, just need to balance your character, don't worry too much on DPS.
Reply Quote
yeah i drops some defences to get more dps because i got alittle carried away haha:)
Reply Quote
also feel free to subscribe! please and thank you:)
Reply Quote
check it out!:]
Reply Quote
bamppp
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 07:43 PMPosted by jco310
Being able to sustain damage will enable you to solo ubers on the higher MP levels. Overall, just need to balance your character, don't worry too much on DPS.

says the most balanced character on the server, like it's nbd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]