Diablo® III

Help my monk :D

Hey guys!

I am currently farming act 1, and can do so pretty well. Was wondering what to upgrade next so I can start moving to act 2/3. Any advise is appreciated!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Grimace-1947/hero/24860255
Reply Quote
I wouldn't use overawe at this point. Evasion - Hard target or Mantra of Healing -ToN (your resists can still be a bit higher and you would benefit from it).

I would use more LoH. At least 500. Some kind of regen wouldn't hurt either.

Obviously, replace your XP gem for HP. You have low vit.

I would also replace Foresight by Keen Eye. Your DPS is fine for A2 A3, while your survivability is on the low side.

ps. How are you healing yourself? No LoH, no regen, no BoH... health globes only?
Reply Quote
Thanks frosted. I figured LOH/LS was the next step.

I've been using health globes/potions for healing. I can generally just kill things before they kill me. I'll switch to some more defensive stats and see what happens. Thanks!
Reply Quote
for a2 mp0, I think ur hp is good enuf, given ur dps. However, some loh wud be really gr8, especially during lengthy battles. Ideally, you dont want to rely on something which has cd (in this case potions) in order to stay alive.

Try looking in the ah for 1h with loh and 800+ dps. 1h have become very cheap after 1.05 and depending on ur budget, u shud be able to find quite a few to ur liking.

And if u lose vit by switching ur wep, I'd suggest getting some vit on ur boots. dex/vit/ar/another res boots are very cheap ifthey dont have ms. Since you have tailwind, u dont really need ms (imo) to get out of sticky situations. Ofc, if u can get boots with vit and ms, tht wud be great as well!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]