Diablo® III

So should I buy.....?

90 Human Priest
OK' so I've been a long time player of blizzard's products and thus have obviously been wanting to get my hands on a copy of D3 for a while. ( didn't have the money) But now that I do I have spent a lot of time browsing the forums only to find countless complaints time and time again about how "bad" the game is in one form or another. I'm just curious to hear some real reasons about why someone shouldn't grab a copy. All of this has been fairly disappointing so far. To clarify some things in advance I don't care about the PvP aspect, the AH, or the gear grind.
Reply Quote
The game is decent until you reach level 60 then there isnt anything to do.

yea you can grind for gear but its very limited so everyone gears the same, skills arent very interesting so everyone uses the same ones, barbs are the fastest farmers so everyone grinds with them.

If you expect something like D2 dont buy, if your fine with playing for a few weeks its ok.

D3 is more epic than TL2 as in finding valuable items and patch support from blizz, but TL2 is a better ARPG game than D3
Edited by iwonsch#1358 on 12/5/2012 11:51 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]