Diablo® III

RIP: NeverAgain - 60(12) Wizard

I fought the good fight. Was in a three-player group questing in act 3 inferno. Went to town to sell from fields of slaughter, and I was the first person to take my TP from town. When I got back onto the fields, a rare-spawn that looked like a dragon flew up next to me so I started attacking it and signaled to my party for help. Then what seemed like twenty more of the damn things flew down and spread out arcane sentries while they were shooting fireballs everywhere. My allies showed up late, and began to flee when they saw me struggling. Because the dragons were so spread out, I couldn't seem to generate enough critical mass to reset my cooldowns and got burnt while trying to flee. I'm an experienced wizard, and just got hit with a huge loss.. Trying to get back into the game if anyone wants to help me out with some gold or leveling. Thanks, & good luck.
Reply Quote
RIP.. horrible, horrible story =/
Reply Quote
haha dont... Don't worry.. I'm not gonna do... What everyone think's i'm gonna do... and *(#^%(*#^&%(@*#&%(@*&$#%(*&@Y#(%*( FLIP OUT man!!... All I want to know is.. Who's coming with me man?
Reply Quote
That sucks. Hate to see a wiz fall...

RIP
Reply Quote
haha dont... Don't worry.. I'm not gonna do... What everyone think's i'm gonna do... and *(#^%(*#^&%(@*#&%(@*&$#%(*&@Y#(%*( FLIP OUT man!!... All I want to know is.. Who's coming with me man?

My attempt to make you flip out http://i.imgur.com/ENARq.jpg

Anyways when u get to lvl 23 I can give you a Cains set for your journey back up
Reply Quote
RIP... really sux mate.

Best of luck on your next one.

IO
Reply Quote
Lol nice Wabbit. Thanks for the humor, and I'll def take you up on that Cain set
Reply Quote
Horde + arcane sentry is bad news. Killed both my barbs.
Reply Quote
RIP. Props for farming fields of slaughter, though. One of the few dangerous maps in the game.

Good luck with your next character!
Reply Quote

First of all. NICE quote. Just pictured that scene in my head.

sure, I'll help you out with some gold if i can get back into my damn account thats been locked 2 days cause i logged into the forums with my iphone.

RIP thanks for sharing.
Reply Quote
Damnit, he gave me the whole Cain's set and I died at level 1 to an elite after joining my friends game (he was level 5). We all have our day, apparently today is not my #(*%&%ing day. There were 13 legendaries on that level 1. Lol
Reply Quote
Damnit, he gave me the whole Cain's set and I died at level 1 to an elite after joining my friends game (he was level 5). We all have our day, apparently today is not my #(*%&%ing day. There were 13 legendaries on that level 1. Lol

Lol rule one, never leave loot u plan to use 20lvl later in ur inventory.

O well, Add me again and Ill craft you cains, augs, and guardian
Reply Quote
Really a tragedy. Stimulants, a holy monk, and me a DH. I was amazed by Stimulant's powers, rare to see such wizards in HC. He TPs to sell, followed by monk, and I with my almost empty bags then encounter an elite winged bastards pack. I'm not fighting them alone, so I vault to a nearby iced cavern and TP to the keep.

Now here, I am at fault as I misjudged the pack's tenacity. In those situations I always shout "elite camping at portal" but this time I did not and I regret it now. I sold my few tomes and some magical gears and stood still waiting for my companions to finish their business.

Then Stimulants went back to combat and was ambushed, I TPed to him as he was signaling elite - no surprise here - and found a situation way hotter than anticipated... the demonic birds besides being an arcane horde also had waller and their natural fireball launching breath meant hordes of fireballs incoming with my back at a wall and arcane sentries guarding the escape hole.

We went there to fight. Had I called as I should've for danger... we'd have fought too. I want to make it clear that it was not intentional, meaning set-up. I'm sorry for my mistake. I'm still alive, this is the closest I've been to death with this DH. Add me for levelling back to 60 if you'd like. Eternal glorry to the glorious fallen!
Reply Quote
Did you simultaneously encounter an elite as they were portaling to town?
Reply Quote
It's all good Noobcore, it was just a crazy pack. I was soloing that area often, and occasionally would stumble upon harder-than-usual elites. This one was was especially bad for me because they were ranged and spread out making it hard to generate critical mass. At this point, both of my wizards have died to fire damage. In lieu of that, my new wizards name is FireHazard. Lol. And thanks again wabbit I appreciate it a lot
Reply Quote
=/ as a wizard myself and trying to make it in HC i fear everytime i have to step on Fields of Slaughter.. x_x.. i admire your balls to do that..
Reply Quote
Really a tragedy. Stimulants, a holy monk, and me a DH. I was amazed by Stimulant's powers, rare to see such wizards in HC. He TPs to sell, followed by monk, and I with my almost empty bags then encounter an elite winged bastards pack. I'm not fighting them alone, so I vault to a nearby iced cavern and TP to the keep.

Now here, I am at fault as I misjudged the pack's tenacity. In those situations I always shout "elite camping at portal" but this time I did not and I regret it now. I sold my few tomes and some magical gears and stood still waiting for my companions to finish their business.

Then Stimulants went back to combat and was ambushed, I TPed to him as he was signaling elite - no surprise here - and found a situation way hotter than anticipated... the demonic birds besides being an arcane horde also had waller and their natural fireball launching breath meant hordes of fireballs incoming with my back at a wall and arcane sentries guarding the escape hole.

We went there to fight. Had I called as I should've for danger... we'd have fought too. I want to make it clear that it was not intentional, meaning set-up. I'm sorry for my mistake. I'm still alive, this is the closest I've been to death with this DH. Add me for levelling back to 60 if you'd like. Eternal glorry to the glorious fallen!

Always a good idea to call out the unsafe TPs/WPs. I do that even in SC. Team mates keep each other safe. Good sport for him to forgive you so readily.
Edited by BadUncle#1969 on 12/6/2012 1:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 10:57 AMPosted by OpeThO
=/ as a wizard myself and trying to make it in HC i fear everytime i have to step on Fields of Slaughter.. x_x.. i admire your balls to do that..

As a wizard I did the puzzle method where I work on the borders of the map and then slowly move into the middle.
Edited by BadUncle#1969 on 12/6/2012 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]