Diablo® III

RIP: NeverAgain - 60(12) Wizard

I also clear all zones this way, from the safe cleared area i came from i clear around the map in a circle then move in. Any trouble you can always run back to where you came.
Reply Quote
i guess im crazy because i go into fields of slaughter frequently
Reply Quote
Man, stimulants. you are having a bad day. Get to 15 and Ill run with you to 50.
Reply Quote
Always a good idea to call out the unsafe TPs/WPs. I do that even in SC. Team mates keep each other safe. Good sport for him to forgive you so readily.

Definitely. I would have been mad at something so easily preventable.
Reply Quote
GLORY TO THE FALLEN!!
Reply Quote
If you have to go (which we all do) then there is no better way to do it.

Congratulations on a very Honorable Death.

Much Glory to the Fallen.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/05/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Stimulants
Lol nice Wabbit. Thanks for the humor, and I'll def take you up on that Cain set

Just don't let him pk you...take his cain's set and run!

edit: also, next time let somebody else tp back first. And run with teammates who won't flee at the first sign of trouble.
Edited by Bryanw1995#1913 on 12/6/2012 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
If there is anything I hate the most.... It is Vortex, Mortars and Chain Frozen.
My Wizard is of a very unique build. Unlike most I see out there I rely on my Mirror Images and Crystal Skin ALWAYS. They both endure so much senseless violence and provide me with that ever so slight escape route.

Long live the spell casters. Barbarians.... Quit with the Super Wind Running. Nobody can Keep Up!
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Stimulants
It's all good Noobcore, it was just a crazy pack. I was soloing that area often, and occasionally would stumble upon harder-than-usual elites. This one was was especially bad for me because they were ranged and spread out making it hard to generate critical mass. At this point, both of my wizards have died to fire damage. In lieu of that, my new wizards name is FireHazard. Lol. And thanks again wabbit I appreciate it a lot

http://youtu.be/5CfNarCjSHM
Reply Quote
I'll hep you out with some gear. I crafted some legandaries that were no good for me (less than what I had) Ping me when you are on and I will txfr.

~
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 01:42 AMPosted by LatencyDemon
My Wizard is of a very unique build. Unlike most I see out there I rely on my Mirror Images and Crystal Skin ALWAYS. They both endure so much senseless violence and provide me with that ever so slight escape route.

How do you get paralysis to actually be effective?

Does lightning hydra really proc it? I thought it had a 0 proc rate?
Reply Quote
I too am curious about your paralysis build here Latency, I am kicking around the idea of doing something similar, yet dumber lol
Edited by Norc#1435 on 12/11/2012 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]