Diablo® III

Upgrade me too plz

i dont want to lose ehp... How should i boost dps now?? Thx!
Reply Quote
Looks to me like your most/easiest wiggle room is going to be:

Gloves>amulet>bracers

Gloves only have 3 useful afflixes, so Id start to look for a new pair. Same stats but with some +vit/AS/AR. Depending on what afflixes u can find, that may open up your bracers for some more +dex.

Amulet, is a more obvious choice, seeing as how it doesn't have CC/AS.

Anyway you really look at it though, upgrades at your stage are gonna be hard to find and expensive without re-working your entire gear set.
Edited by Macdiesel#1712 on 12/6/2012 6:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
hmmm. thanks ! looks like gloves should be my first to upgrade...
for ammy, my feeling is mixed, I have tried trifectas ammy but they return with a lower dps than this one...

the only one that i see can give me a 3K dps boost is a quafecta.... which is ridiculously expensive :(
Reply Quote
are you set in stone on the 1h/quiver?

A good manticore dex/vit/2 OS would increase your dps/EHP quite a bit.

As well as a good danetta's spite off hand should do the same....have to sacrafice vit/bola though.......but all depends what your trying to do in the end...

12/06/2012 06:25 AMPosted by Bonta
ammy, my feeling is mixed

It easy to say something can be upgraded...its another to be able to afford it/ find it...i have this same feeling without alot of my gear, i know what ya mean.

GL
Reply Quote
for ammy, my feeling is mixed, I have tried trifectas ammy but they return with a lower dps than this one...

the only one that i see can give me a 3K dps boost is a quafecta.... which is ridiculously expensive :(

I have an amulet that would upgrade you around 6-7k, check ah for
10cc, 90cd, soc, avg damage
"Baron mark"

o/
Reply Quote

"Baron mark"

o/

imfortunately this ammy return with -3.5K dps...
Reply Quote
are you set in stone on the 1h/quiver?

A good manticore dex/vit/2 OS would increase your dps/EHP quite a bit.

As well as a good danetta's spite off hand should do the same....have to sacrafice vit/bola though.......but all depends what your trying to do in the end...

ammy, my feeling is mixed

It easy to say something can be upgraded...its another to be able to afford it/ find it...i have this same feeling without alot of my gear, i know what ya mean.

GL

yes seeing all of my jewelery are geared towards 1h + quiver or dw, cant go back to manticore now.... and i really love the attack speed of calamity...

and I am switched from danetta spite to quiver becoz of the attack speed, hatre regen, vit and bola bonus. I think it out weight the addition CD spite offer...
Edited by Bonta#1988 on 12/6/2012 7:01 AM PST
Reply Quote

"Baron mark"

o/

weird, yours gives me less dps hehe. did you calc in 58 dex?
Reply Quote

weird, yours gives me less dps hehe. did you calc in 58 dex?

Probably becoz average damaga mod is more efficient on a fast eeapon and my sdex is still limiting me...

I still lose a few hundred of dps after adding 50dex
Reply Quote
what are your goals? mine is simply farming for loot and letting paragons happen in the process.

IMO your upgrades should include magic find whatver your goal... max your character sheet before MP power and NV stacks at 300% (gear + paragon). i geared myself for Mp2 quick clears about 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier.

i find a leg every run and have sold over 110 mil in gear over the last week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]