Diablo® III

Boycott Lacuni and Inna's

What's so great about 100% Crit when the EHP loss makes you just die and not use your 100% CD?
Reply Quote
What's so great about a bit more EHP when you almost never die anyway?
Reply Quote
One mans trash is another mans gold.... Not everyone has the resources to acquire the items you have. So on the other side of things these items are necessary to some like myself (i have both) to try to get the next breakpoint.
Reply Quote
Also did you remove your Inna's before you posted? Seems your character is missing some pants?? : )
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 11:54 AMPosted by whoopadeedoo
Who said I'm dying? I'm 800+ all resist, 4900-5200 armor, 38-42k hp, full SNS or SA+meteor MP10. The difference is my MP10 ubers take half the time yours does thanks in part to 100% more crit. You will have one hell of a time finding dps without that crit.

I never said you're dying :).

12/06/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Thanatos
Also did you remove your Inna's before you posted? Seems your character is missing some pants?? : )

Flipping my Blackthornes for better Blackthornes. :-)
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Warath
Flipping my Blackthornes for better Blackthornes. :-)

Figured something like that.... I was just joking around with you..
Reply Quote
Lacuni and not BiS and never will be

No one feel like defending Inna's yet?
Edited by Warath#1889 on 12/6/2012 12:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Because Inna's isn't so good. At least with Lacuni Prowlers you can get decent stats, because of three random affixes. With Inna's it's just 1. A BIG difference! ;)
Reply Quote
Inn'a suck. I sniped mine for 1.2m so I couldn't help myself.

However I do keep a pocket 190/180 2 OS Depth Diggers and a 200+ vit 2 OS blackthornes in my stash for higher mp.
Edited by Nefarius#1107 on 12/6/2012 12:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
1.65 Chants x 82% IAS (1.182) = 3.003.

That means
9 Helm
9 Ammy
9 Ring
9 Ring
9 Chest
9 Waist
9 Bracer
9 Pants
9 Source
= 81

1.65 x 1.81 = 2.9865

Does that mean it's impossible to reach 3.01 breakpoint with OS Chants?
Reply Quote
gloves
Reply Quote
Yes, but you can use enchantress to make it! And for team games, you have Slow Time (Stretched Time).

EDIT: I assume Warath meant waist to mean gloves.
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 12/6/2012 12:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
I actually generally agree with this thread.

Lacuni Prowlers are BIS since you can get them to roll w/ Int, Crit, Vit, All Res or Armor. They are expensive when they roll this way, but still best in slot.

Until you can afford those 1 billion gold lacunis, better off just using a yellow rare bracer though.

Inna's has horrible EHP, but it is possible to get 100int/100 vit on them. Plus the two sockets could be used for Vit. But yeah I was always under the assumption that end game CMs use Lacuni/Inna's as long as they can afford the EHP hit.
Reply Quote
View profile
imo endgame cm still use bt pants b/c of the loh
end game cm probably needs like 1500 loh because of rd-electrify mobs so bt pants become mandatory
Reply Quote
View profile
Wareth no offense but the whole purpose of boycotting them is so you have steller defenses, what happened?
Reply Quote
If I could find a trifecta ammy with Atleast 8 ias, 9cc, 80% cd, armor,int and LOH I'd drop my lacunis for boss rare bracers but I haven't seen any ammys like that.
Edited by JellzRoc#1514 on 12/6/2012 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]