Diablo® III

Boycott Lacuni and Inna's

I'll never use Inna's, but I think I'm going to have to cave for a Lacunis, but it'll be a Lacunis with crit/AR/armor and no main stat to keep my EHP up.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 11:30 AMPosted by whoopadeedoo
Ah, you have a IAS Chant Wand. Talk about crutch. You're going to hit a very low dps ceiling.

Meh. frostburn was 425K dps with his ias wand. I will make 200K with ias wand - with CD on nats, some int, some trifecta glove and mempo to top it off to make 3. No real DPS ceiling because LOH will get u first, that's the real cieling. IAS wand allows huge mitagtion tho unlike parts required to get to 3 with OS.

Namley inna's and lacuni.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 12/6/2012 1:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm considering getting cd nats and replacing my cc nats. Might get me up to the 200k ish area without sacrificing EHP but lowering me to 51% cc
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Aimless
Ah, you have a IAS Chant Wand. Talk about crutch. You're going to hit a very low dps ceiling.

Meh. frostburn was 425K dps with his ias wand. I will make 200K with ias wand - with CD on nats, some int, some trifecta glove and mempo to top it off to make 3. No real DPS ceiling because LOH will get u first, that's the real cieling. IAS wand allows huge mitagtion tho unlike parts required to get to 3 with OS.

Lol you make it sound mad easy but hitting 200K is hella difficult while remaining over 800 ar
And 5k armor unbuffed.
Reply Quote

Lol you make it sound mad easy but hitting 200K is hella difficult while remaining over 800 ar
And 5k armor unbuffed.

it is mad ez. just requires money.

All i have to do for 3 and 200K is
get a CD nats ring there was one 77 ar 9 ias 50CD that went for 500m.
Mempo have it. But a good one 600m
Trifecta gloves with AR...this one is gonna hurt.
200 int spread around

Stats would be
5400 armor
910 AR
3 ias
210K dps
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 12/6/2012 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Warath,

What are you talking about? Lacuni? Inna? CRUTCH?

You know what is a crutch? Speed bubbles and enchantress! Both are crutches.

Don't be proud you can hit 3.01aps with a IAS WAND, it is not hard to do.

You knock Lacuni's? They are BIS items, they are just RARE and EXPENSIVE to find good ones.

Inna's are hated, but they are the only way to hit 3.01 naturally with no crutch and with OS.

As stated, you will hit a DPS ceiling with your IAS wand. I'll look forward to your next post then when you swap out for OS :P
Reply Quote
Irrelevant. There is no dps ceiling. There is a loh ceiling first.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Aimless
Irrelevant. There is no dps ceiling. There is a loh ceiling first.

Theres a money ceiling.
Edited by Boozor#1433 on 12/6/2012 1:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
^im just saying when frostburn was 425K dps with his 1200 DPS double speed chants that confirmed to me to there is no reason to move off it. You can have IAS mitigation and huge DPS all together.

Edit and yes there was a thread shand me everyone posted in how shocked they were with no OS.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 12/6/2012 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Except mempo are rediculously expensive compared to lacuni...
Reply Quote
Actually they are both crazy expensive
Reply Quote
This thread is crazy expensive.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Boozor
This thread is crazy expensive.

I'm going back to sleep. Some one tell me when everyone's talking about Andriels visage. That's something I can boycott.
Edited by JellzRoc#1514 on 12/6/2012 1:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'd wear visage over inna.
Reply Quote
As someone who uses both Inna's and Lacunis, I do not approve of this thread. ಠ_ಠ
Reply Quote
Boozor#1433

Gona revive this thread when Warath wears Lacuni/Inna's.

Just last week he was using OS wand. Now his all about IAS wands. Flavor of the week. =P
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Aimless

I just threw up in my mouth a little
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 01:55 PMPosted by JellzRoc

I just threw up in my mouth a little

U gonna buy my pants? I got em listed for 50m cuz they were so awesome and i want my money back for my not so good BT pant - but I'll give you a deal 12m.
Reply Quote
Boozor#1433

Gona revive this thread when Warath wears Lacuni/Inna's.

Just last week he was using OS wand. Now his all about IAS wands. Flavor of the week. =P

I had an OS Wand for like 2 hours, then I sold!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]