Diablo® III

Boycott Lacuni and Inna's

puny 105k dps cm wiz. Just get crit int vit lacunis like me and high vit innas like me... solved
Edited by Nedo#1827 on 12/7/2012 8:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
I hate lacunis for the EHP loss but I'd hate rare bracers even more for the ias loss. Although expensive you can still have overall good EHP with lacunis. I'm at 475k EHP with lacunis.
Reply Quote
Inna, sure. Lacuni, no.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Inspy
ROFL THIS THREAD

@warath come on.. COME ON. You've gotta be kidding me? Boycott inna's and lacunis. Because you claim you can sit in 4 arcane sentries all day and reach 3.01 with an IAS chantodos wand? Don't get new wizards hopes up, LOL.
Sorry but I've been in a game with you, and you certainly weren't playing arcane sentry hero, you were dying left and right until you left the game. Don't go steering people down a certain path especially if it's just a stupid bandwagon I don't have enough gold in my account approach to making a "good" cm wizard.

\thread

Cya when you have an OS Chants and inna's/lacunis.
Reply Quote
Inna's are terrible. And I love dex. They just have no place on an SNS wiz.
Reply Quote
I got him making some upgrades...he was rather swishy a couple weeks back.

Anyway there is no free lunch. End game stats all cost the same whether u use lacuni or ias wand because you have to make up deference elsewhere.

EHP from lacuni/inna on something for OS user.
DPS from OS wand on something for ias user.

run the maths there is no good way to 200K dps 1400 loh 3ias 50 CC and 90% mitgations.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 12/7/2012 10:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Aimless
jesus like it would matter in your case. u could wear 5m gold innas and the cheapest crit lacunis and have better mitgation than most ppl at 2.73.

Maybe, but you can never have too much mitigation. Especially with my low LoH. Just don't feel the need to go back to BT pants at this point.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 10:43 AMPosted by numeroueno
jesus like it would matter in your case. u could wear 5m gold innas and the cheapest crit lacunis and have better mitgation than most ppl at 2.73.

Maybe, but you can never have too much mitigation. Especially with my low LoH. Just don't feel the need to go back to BT pants at this point.

but wouldnt a tanky set of bt pants with ar and either armor or vit random roll be decent mitigation because of the loh that bt pants can roll?
Reply Quote
Ok fu.ck. A lot of smack talk in here.

I'm going to rant cause i've been dwelling over this for a while now.

BT pants for CM/wiz is definately BIS for SNS build. We don't care about DPS, so Inna is instant fail.

For archon, yes inna's own for dps, but not by much TBH vs a double socketed BT pants.

So yes, BT pants are BIS for us. They offer LOH, huge mitigation with AR+ARMOR combos. For all those people with BT pants, imagine where you will be without them subbing out for Inna's. We'll use 70+ AR inna's for this example since they are the best for CM if they are using inna's.

Ya you probably just lost 7k hp, 400armor/str, ~400 LOH. Where the hell will you make that up? Think about it for a second. That is HUGE.

If i dropped my cycling pants for BT pants, i'm instantly at 4600-4700 armor (close to 5k armor with enchantress), 1500 loh and 40k hp. What is the trade-off ? 3.01aps natural. Only reason to do it. And if your not at 3.01aps and your wearing inna's something is wrong. As Shandlar say, they are no good.

Try to make up for those losses with Inna's, I bet most of you CANT.

So stop being all mighty about how inna's suck, they do suck, compared to BT for our build. But for some of us, we are making them work by working the missing parts into other items, and ya its tough and expensive, but it is satisfying at the same time to have something to gear towards and overcome.

So I say you get off the high horses some of you are on, and at least give some credit for people rocking Inna's and making their build work.

That is the best part about this build, is that we have some options in the gearing and what to gear towards. Otherwise we are all pigeon holed into the same gear set and the same stats. People have preferences, so no reason to talk smack for no reason.
Reply Quote
^Im glad i have sh1t gear so i have no ego to bruise.
Reply Quote
Just don't be a CM wiz and don't use Lacunis.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Aimless

lol

getting trashed on everyday is not fun :P
Reply Quote

ur !@#$ty gear is a %^-*load better than my !@#$ty gear, (new contest idea - how low can u go as a sns wiz and still be at 5k armor, 2.73 aps, 800ar, 900loh, 18apoc, 50cc?)
Reply Quote
IAS Chant's, what a waste.
Reply Quote

Oops , your gear are much better then main , and i am wearing both Lacuni & Inna .....
Reply Quote
I use Inna because I found them. What's the problem again?
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 11:24 AMPosted by SteelPhantom
but wouldnt a tanky set of bt pants with ar and either armor or vit random roll be decent mitigation because of the loh that bt pants can roll?

BT pants are definitely good -- probably the best pants for CM -- but since I'm not in desperate need of the LoH I don't see the point in spending the gold on a pair. I was going to get some mitigation versions of BT pants and Lacunis, but my rares are doing just fine at a fraction of the cost.

However, if I was to regear my wiz, I'd almost certainly build around BT pants.
Reply Quote
This thread turned out a lot better then I thought it would!
Reply Quote
Try to make up for those losses with Inna's, I bet most of you CANT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]