Diablo® III

Boycott Lacuni and Inna's

I hate lacuni and inna too...
destory your ehp...
Reply Quote
I refuse.

I cannot enjoy this game at less than 24% Move Speed.

ps: This is a major reason why I'll never level up anyone else to 60 ever again, nor play Hardcore.
Edited by Ammostiel#1897 on 12/7/2012 5:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Prices dropped yet Warath where you can afford a good pair?
Reply Quote
Hi I am a newbie,

what is EHP?

If lacunni and Inna sucks, what are the proposed equipment?
Thanks
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Aphraell
Prices dropped yet Warath where you can afford a good pair?

I'll never wear Lacuni, so I don't check the prices. :)
Reply Quote
Hi I am a newbie,

what is EHP?

Thanks

EHP = Effective Healthpool

Blackthornes Pants
Rare bracers
Reply Quote
may be inna's pants are terrible. but what's worse is IAS wand. did you fail your math class ?
and what's even more worse is insulting/calling on other people that use socket wand.. can you get more dumb ?
Edited by Infinity#1407 on 12/7/2012 5:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
may be inna's pants are terrible. but what's worse is IAS wand. did you fail your math class ?
and what's even more worse is insulting/calling on other people that use socket wand.. can you get more dumb ?

What's wrong with IAS Chants? If you want 3.01 IAS with an OS wand, you're EHP will be !@#$ with Inna/Lacuni.

3.01 is where it's at...forget this 2.74 non-sense!
Reply Quote
View profile
I refuse.

ps: This is a major reason why I'll never level up anyone else to 60 ever again, nor play Hardcore.

monks fleet footed (10%) + boots + evasion has a rune that give 8%ms
Reply Quote
I refuse.

monks fleet footed (10%) + boots + evasion has a rune that give 8%ms

Good thing my only two 60s are a Wizard and a Monk, then :)
Reply Quote
Hi I am a newbie,

what is EHP?

Thanks

EHP = Effective Healthpool

Blackthornes Pants
Rare bracers

What is EHP vs Current Max HP?

Thanks
Reply Quote
View profile

you wrong bro show me one all natual 3.0 with 5500 armor and 900 ar. e.g. boss mode who's using open sockets... You cant only way to get there is with IAS Wand and good bracer good pants not crap lacuni and crap inna. Total EHP killers.

And DPS is ez to get for IAS wand user. You have 5 other slots for CD. You dont need OS.

Frostburn was 425K dps with IAS chants wand.

Here is a wiz at 220K with obtainable gear
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hakurei-1335/hero/15503562

You are not capped in DPS with ias wand. LOH caps u first.

I will make 200K 3.0 IAS wand with just a few upgrade like 200 INT, 9ias ammy, mempo, CD on nats, unity, and a higher DPS source. Unfortutly i needs 1-2b to make it happen.

There is no free lunch we all spend same to get to same point. But OS wand user cant even get u to that point of mitgations cos inna and lacuni suck so hard.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 12/9/2012 10:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Oh and don't use Nat's set either if you don't have an IAS/CC Nat's ring!

ShockNadoFireShards or ShockNadoIceShards!

it's called ROCKNADOSHARDS.
Reply Quote
I actually called it "Twisted Rain" as it required twisters to fuel the meteors.
Reply Quote

you wrong bro show me one all natual 3.0 with 5500 armor and 900 ar. e.g. boss mode who's using open sockets... You cant only way to get there is with IAS Wand and good bracer good pants not crap lacuni and crap inna. Total EHP killers.

And DPS is ez to get for IAS wand user. You have 5 other slots for CD. You dont need OS.

Frostburn was 425K dps with IAS chants wand.

Here is a wiz at 220K with obtainable gear
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hakurei-1335/hero/15503562

You are not capped in DPS with ias wand. LOH caps u first.

I will make 200K 3.0 IAS wand with just a few upgrade like 200 INT, 9ias ammy, mempo, CD on nats, unity, and a higher DPS source. Unfortutly i needs 1-2b to make it happen.

There is no free lunch we all spend same to get to same point. But OS wand user cant even get u to that point of mitgations cos inna and lacuni suck so hard.

Aimless,

That guy does NOT have obtainable gear.

Look at his ring slots? He has the best LOH Nat's ring in the server, and his pox is nothing to sneeze at either.

How is this obtainable gear?
Reply Quote
My LOH ring is better.. if your talking LOH :)
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Aphraell
My LOH ring is better.. if your talking LOH :)

Lol you know what i'm talking about :P

And if that is the case, my ring is a close 2nd :)
Reply Quote
View profile
I'll agree with u on nats ring. But you don't need that extra CC on there. Totally optional to build function and doesn't change my opinion. High DPS and mitgation is possible with ias chants and 3.0 At least high enough b4 you run into LOH wall. Only high DPS is possible with OS wand and 3.
Reply Quote
Ha nice ring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]