Diablo® III

Boycott Lacuni and Inna's

12/10/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Warath
150K DPS @ 3.01 and tons of EHP is more then enough for that. Especially with meteor :)

Spends whole thread ranting about how good his EHP is, has only 330K. Fail.

I beat you by 60K EHP with innas, with lacunis, and with a red gem in my helm.
120K more EHP then you if i slot in my life%.
Sorry.
Reply Quote
I never said anything about how good my EHP is...and good for you, would you like a cookie?
Reply Quote

Sorry.

I am on my way to make my Wiz just like the way your are , inna + lacunis Owns !!! ahahahaha
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Herozheng
I am on my way to make my Wiz just like the way your are , inna + lacunis Owns !!! ahahahaha

Hell yeah bro! +1 for inna/lacuni ownage. Your innas destroy mine +77 All Res! Nice pair haha.

12/10/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Warath
I never said anything about how good my EHP is...and good for you, would you like a cookie?

Nah no cookie necessary, just would like you to stop being an arrogant prick saying things like "Prismatic Armor is for bad wiz, SNS or GTFO" on and on, like your some amazingly geared top notch player. And i believe most of your posts in this thread was about the astounding EHP you can achieve by dropping innas and lacunis....????? On second thought, ill take that cookie.
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/tCp90.gif
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Boozor
http://imgur.com/tCp90.gif

+1 - I never thought this thread would turn out like this :P
Reply Quote
My wizard is less than a week old. I use a lot of gear borrowed from or found by my WD.

I understand the dislike for Inna's. But if you're gonna boycott Lacuni then don't you also have to boycott The Witching Hour? Looking around at profiles, I only see a few WH that come close to my rare belt for mitigation, and none for EHP. Keep in mind, my belt cost all of about 4M, months ago.
Reply Quote
My wizard is less than a week old. I use a lot of gear borrowed from or found by my WD.

I understand the dislike for Inna's. But if you're gonna boycott Lacuni then don't you also have to boycott The Witching Hour? Looking around at profiles, I only see a few WH that come close to my rare belt for mitigation, and none for EHP. Keep in mind, my belt cost all of about 4M, months ago.

The Witching Hour is not on debate here. It's BiS without any competition.
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Trayen
150K DPS @ 3.01 and tons of EHP is more then enough for that. Especially with meteor :)

Sorry.

more loh | more apoc | more dps | 11 more crit. Leader of the buy inna/prowler movement found.
Reply Quote
Wow this is still going on lol
Reply Quote
inna's pants still look like a damn cycling shorts ._.
Reply Quote
View profile
So im looking for lacuni with halfway decent stats since i have armor in spades. All, everyone of them with 5.5 cc or better subtract from my rare's defense. Only like 10 add like 1k dps over my rares those cost 1b. Yeah crap.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 12/10/2012 7:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
Attack speed chants wand!
Reply Quote
Sell me all Inna's and Lacuni so that I may delete them.
Reply Quote
dare ya to salvage 150+int, 6%cc, 9% ias lacuni n 95+int, 70+vit, 9% ias inna
record it n upload it on utube :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]