Diablo® III

I have 5 copies of Staff of Herding Recipe

And no way at all to delete these stupid freaking things? And don;t tell me to just stick them in the vault because it continually grows and eats up space as I collect more and more of these freaking useless stupid things. Just let us drop them on the ground, please!!!
Reply Quote
i have same problem
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Please search for existing threads before posting. This has already been reported and responded to.
11/09/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Lylirra
The Staff of Herding recipe is currently bugged, so it's kind of difficult to get rid of (i.e. put the recipe in your stash, create a new character, move the item to the new character's inventory, and then delete the character). We've already got a fix planned, though, that will allow you to drop the item on the ground or "sell" it for 0 gold to a vendor.
Reply Quote
I didnt think of putting them on a char and then deleting that char. That sounds like the best option right now. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Good idea Herbis6262 pump n dump. . . kinda silly i have the same problem
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Herbis6262
I didnt think of putting them on a char and then deleting that char. That sounds like the best option right now. Thanks!

Probably should have searched/googled first as this is a very common complain/topic brought up.
Reply Quote
And after picking up one copy you couldn't get rid of, it might have been wise not to pick up copies 2 - 5 :)
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Herbis6262

This is the only way....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]