Diablo® III

Crazy insane lag. Anyone?

I usually have a great connecton to D3 servers. I usually lag for a few seconds when I first enter an area ... but, then it subsides. I also deal your normal Rubber-Banding.

But, today ... i can't find a game that isn't insane lag. I have turned the modem on and off and rejoined over and over. But, still the same thing here.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Reply Quote
I have been experiencing INSANE lag for the past few days. Normally it is fine, but it is getting out of control. I also get the initial lag, but now it isn't going away. I know a lot of my friends are experiencing the same problem. I have tried hard wiring my connection, but it's not helping at all. Rubberbanding has always been a problem, but it's a lot worse now.

I have lost my stacks numerous times now (even though they claimed to fix that problem in a previous patch). I wish Blizzard would address this issue, but it seems that they don't give a rats @$! about it.

I can deal with low drop rates, and the lack of PvP (still), but this latency is getting on my last nerve. I've gotten pretty close to rage quitting because of it. PLEASE BLIZZARD, FIX THIS PROBLEM ASAP!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]