Diablo® III

Maintenance or something else?

Anyways, I can't seem to open Diablo 3. What happens is that when I open the launcher, it takes quite a long time for it to do something, and that something unfortunately is an error message, saying that it failed to start streaming download, and I needed to check my internet connection (my connection is fine though). Is it still in maintenance? I saw that my friend was online in it while I was in SCII, so it made me wonder.

I did it this morning, and I also went to Starcraft II and discovered that it was down too, though I didnt get an error message at the launcher. In its menu it said bnet was offline and I was thus able to only play offline. When it came back a few hours later, I assumed it was maintenance on bnet since the planned infestor nerf was already in place. But even until now I cant log on into D3, and yeah, I saw that my friend was in D3 already.

May someone please assist? Thanks in advance. ^^;
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]