Diablo® III

Whats with all the LAG since 1.06???

I haven't had any problems with the game laging before 1.06. Then after its become so unberrable to play. Was just wondering if any others have had the same problem????
Reply Quote
my guess is a lot of players have come back playing abd caused the servers to be unstable...

I've been lagging a lot too but never had this before :(
Reply Quote
Honestly...i don't know if it's a server side issue or client side issue. But i am too having the same issues. the game is virtually unplayable atm.
Reply Quote
My lag is normally when there are a lot of monsters on the screen and we are 4 players and using lots of graphic intensive spells. It sucks but I haven't died yet during laggy sessions.
Reply Quote
My lag is normally when there are a lot of monsters on the screen and we are 4 players and using lots of graphic intensive spells. It sucks but I haven't died yet during laggy sessions.

That's not lag its your graphics card having a heart attack. Lower the graphics settings and it will be reduced. The OP is talking about server latency issues.
Reply Quote
It's probably new people joined from black friday sales.
Reply Quote
Try reducing some in game features in the game options such as your resolution or turn of damage numbers or shadows, turning of features that reduce the features your computer has to output might reduce your lag. Its worth a shot.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.
Original Post for Leveling your Paragon Levels Fast!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7179478144?page=5

KrazyBosnians!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM1JBAsjedc

Keep on Gaming Diablo 3!!
Reply Quote
If it's my graphics card, why then does this happen to everyone in the game at the same time? I'll check my settings but I've had no issues until this patch.
Reply Quote
I've been playing almost daily since launch and yesterday was the worst lag I've ever seen. And yes, I tried it on both my desktop and laptop with no change in my graphics settings.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 05:32 AMPosted by emkei
It's probably new people joined from black friday sales.

I hope they buy the gear I'm selling on the AH.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem since patch 1.0.6 the server latency it's going up and down every day now.
Reply Quote
If it's my graphics card, why then does this happen to everyone in the game at the same time? I'll check my settings but I've had no issues until this patch.

Well it depends, what you originally described sounds like moments of intense graphics rendering, ie your graphics settings reduced would stop or at least reduce it.

One way to check is to display the frame rate while playing, if it stops completely or the fps (frame rates per second) numbers drop say from from 100's, to 20's you know your card is working overtime. If it lags and the fps numbers don't drop it is server latency.

What I did notice about the patch is that it reset/changed the graphic settings. So if you had been running it at lower resolution or without shadows or with less clutter, it may have reset the game to max settings and impacted on performance.

This can happen without the user knowing as on install the game may have initially auto detected the optimal settings and you've been running at lower resolution without knowing it till the patch changed it back. This did happen to me since I run it without shadows normally and the patch turned them back on.

This could have easily happened to the other players as well
Reply Quote
I've had my settings on pretty much maxed the entire time. I run 1680x1050 res and never had an issue. I know my system can handle it. I built it myself. I admit it's not the top end graphics card but I played Diablo 3 since the start without any issues. I also play many other games that are more intense without any issues.

So I know it's the patch that has done this. But, I will check out my setting tonight when I get home from work.
Reply Quote
Been trying for the past 2 days & it's still the same,not downloading at all...!!!
Reply Quote
The game is unplayable right now. I've been playing without lag until 1.06. Now, I get lag spikes randomly. Good thing I don't have a HC character, because it's always a 5+ second lag.
Reply Quote
lag +1
whenever i encountered enemies it started to lag
funny thing is it doesn't lag when walking in town, only lags when fighting enemies. it never happens b4 1.06
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]