Diablo® III

RIP VanillaIce

I was gonna do the quest just outside of the Arreat gate to get more exp to push to level 30 to get spirit vessel before going into the Arreat crater because I was bound to run into problems with shamans. It was the triage quest (the one where the guys with the spears and bear guys ambush the guards) where I died. I fought the first wave when I forgot that winged Molaks come after the clansmen. I was possibly glitched in one place, but I do know I was way to cocky because I shouldn't have been so close. Also I didn't have my pets/templar positioned well. I think I did pretty well for the all white items challenge because as a former SC player it taught me to play way more conservatively because I only had 750 life with only regen from templar/haunt.

RIP VanillaIce
Reply Quote
RIP brother.... good luck on your re-roll.

Glory to the fallen!
Reply Quote
750 HP at level 29? :/

RIP dude.. get more vit!
Reply Quote

RIP dude.. get more vit!

He is right man, when i power level people they are required 3k at level 15 (which is 100% doable.)
Reply Quote

RIP dude.. get more vit!

Only white items means no magic items, which means vit only comes from my stat allocations.
Reply Quote

RIP dude.. get more vit!

Only white items means no magic items, which means vit only comes from my stat allocations.

oh man, did you expect us to actually read your post???? silly man ;)

Missed that tid-bit of information - good luck on your next roll - you'll need it w/ white only!
Reply Quote
White items only? wtf? That's strange... but good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]