Diablo® III

76K SET GIVEAWAY - WINNER AGENTORANGE

12/05/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Wrecked
Well if i won that set i would turn gay for you.

Winner.
Reply Quote
Hey, scrapz,

I was wondering if you could share your monk wisdom with a fellow monk?

My gear is okay (I do ~54k unbuffed damage), but I'm always looking to improve. Anywho, what sort of farming do you do, and do you do gear checks/advice? Thanks, and props for doing this--it's nice to see kind people in the game!
Reply Quote
Hey, scrapz,

I was wondering if you could share your monk wisdom with a fellow monk?

My gear is okay (I do ~54k unbuffed damage), but I'm always looking to improve. Anywho, what sort of farming do you do, and do you do gear checks/advice? Thanks, and props for doing this--it's nice to see kind people in the game!

I'm heading home right now right now, add me and I can help you in game later.

Nameless; You've done a ton for the community also. Glad to have people like you in our community.

Thanks for the props guys. Always down to help the monk community no matter how much of a d*ck i may come across sometimes <3
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 12/5/2012 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Troubleshoot
Well if i won that set i would turn gay for you.

Winner.

To be honest, I couldn't think of a better answer myself haha
Reply Quote

Winner.

To be honest, I couldn't think of a better answer myself haha

I won't even lie, when I saw the response I said to myself "winnar".
If he doesn't win, I'll give him 5m gold just for that response. totally fits my type of humor
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 12/5/2012 6:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Drunkstain
As a full time college student/full time employee/new father I dont get as much time to play as others. From the little time I do have to play I have managed to scrap together a decent set so far. If I was to win this set, I would use my old set to give to another monk, therefore you would have 2 completely happy monks.

I like this one.

Any who if you can help me out with this set it’ll be awesome!
As for my current set, I can then donate it to my friend who’s even busier than me since he have a baby.

And I like this one too (from QH Tran)

I'd love to see (1) who the wiiner will be and (2) what your criteria of selecting a winner here, scrapz. :)
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 12/5/2012 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is very generous of you. Please include me in the drawing. I've played a barb and wiz but I started to get bored with them so I started a monk. I'm not lvl 60 yet but will be soon. I don't have much money in the bank and this would be a great start for my monk.
Reply Quote
;)

Seriously though, for me personally i feel the monk should be a tank. Monks with high DPS dont impress me as much as a monk that can play MP7 stand in 2 stacks of desecration, have morters pound him, have a Hungry Torso nippling at his heel :) , get hit by arcane turrets and still stand there and punch. I love that the monk can do that.
I have only just recently started playing in my home region (was in Europe before playing with freinds that no longer play :(. ) and my aim is to build a tanky Monk.
Win/Loose scrapz, what you are doing here is the most generous thing ive seen in gameing. You have earnt my respect, and would be honored to play with you and your team.
Nice Work.
Reply Quote
I have some goals to accomplish.

Here is my reason why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jlh2_gv35s
Reply Quote
I made a friend while playing Diablo 2 12 years ago. At the time, I was 14 and he was 12. We spent a lot of time playing that game together and made a lasting friendship.

When I dropped out of college around age 19 and needed somewhere to go, he had a job and a place to stay lined up for me. He lived in Canada, I lived in Southeast US. You could say it was a trip.

Now, I'm 26 and he has just decided to pick up Diablo 3. I'm sure he would !@#$ his pants, and probably turn gay too if he got this set for Christmas :)
Reply Quote
Not interested in the set but just wanted to say that this is a veru generous deed you are providing to one lucky individual. I hope soomeone that could benefit greatly from this set wins it. Congrats to whoever wins it and you rock scrapz for doing this. The d3 community needs more people like this. And i agree with scrapz that nameless is a very generous guy in the monk community with his advice thread and helping newb monks like myself. Thanks to both of you
Reply Quote
scrapz, I'm not entering I just wanted say its awesome seeing Santa Clause in the Monk community. Its really a great thing your doing.
Reply Quote
I think I'm doing something wrong with my current build.. Friend of mine said that I don't have LS and a LS Echoing Fury is just way outta my budget right now.. I'd rather concentrate on sustainability right now instead of pure DPS like I was doing before.. either that or any pointers on how to fix my current build would be super..
Reply Quote
Can't even run my monk at mp1 without dying over and over again, I need some serious upgrades. I would really like to be able to play monk
Reply Quote
no special reason for you to choose me.. I won't turn gay for you, I won't get on my knees to lick your bawls and black kiss you to heaven, I won't even give up my !@#$ and close my eyes 'till you are finished... Hell I won't even golden shower you... but what I can do... is to give you my word of giving the exact same set the exact same way you are doing it right now, so one day it will be passed on to someone else in need.

Cheers and excellent iniciative !
Edited by Chabi91#1888 on 12/5/2012 10:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
If someone would have told me what I'm about to say 2 months ago I wouldn't believe them. But, every once and I while I actually miss this game enough that I want to do a couple runs, but I don't have a set to do it with.

That's the best answer I can give!

Not to be rude if I am off base but.. Looking at your previous posts I found people commenting on some very nice gear.. Did you downgrade your monk to try and make him look worse so you could win the set?

No not trying to scam at all... and I wouldn't accept any free gifts anyways as my post was to merely start the thread off and get it going to help him out. ;) Scrapz is a good guy and has been making positive posts for a long time, I wanted this thread to take off for him.

Anyways to answer, I sold my char 1 month ago. Sometimes I feel like grinding though; I should have kept an alternate set. My loss (or gain however you want to look at it).
Reply Quote
Hi, thanks for the opportunity of becoming stronger!
Currently, I only have 40,000 DPS and it feels as if I just can't find a better way to get stronger, I'm Paragon 24 I believe, and I feel as if I'm just not doing enough damage, but I think I have an overall good tankyness, but my damage is very weak, so it takes a long time! I would appreciate the help on becoming a better monk!
Reply Quote
I think I should get it because I havent really played my monk sine 1.03 and would love to get a good set and make it enjoyable to play
Reply Quote
Hey scrapz, if I gave you 30mil you think you can build a set like that for my monk? Not trying to take the set because I'm sure someone else needs it worse than I do.
Reply Quote
I would love that set. I love D3 but my current gear is not so great. I don't have a lot of time to play with school and work so its frustrating trying to key farm and grind paragon on MP 3. Better gear would give me way more bang for my buck. Plus my current setup is physical so it would work out really well!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]