Diablo® III

uber team need an additional monk.

sometimes i wanna play on my barb so ya

275k+ dps or 225k+ w/ WKL or 175k+ if you can run my build. ( no serenity / OWE )

10 minute uber carrys on mp10 fast rings. got many of the top cm wiz's in the uber team
Reply Quote
Loan me your monk gear while your on barb and ill run with ya! haha
Reply Quote
I'll run some sometime. Legalos#1110.
Reply Quote
I hate your DH's name.
Reply Quote
just hit me up whenever you need a monk
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 01:29 AMPosted by Keperbipy
just hit me up whenever you need a monk

hope to 1 shot some uber mp10s with u.
Reply Quote
seriously, just hit me up when theres a job. Also, if it is real perma freeze, pretty sure I can run standard guiding light/breath of heaven and deadly strike:foresight/combo strike, can even use ytar for more flash buff. All at 250k dps unbuffed.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 02:43 AMPosted by Keperbipy
seriously, just hit me up when theres a job. Also, if it is real perma freeze, pretty sure I can run standard guiding light/breath of heaven and deadly strike:foresight/combo strike, can even use ytar for more flash buff. All at 250k dps unbuffed.

send a friend request. we dont need a monk for the rest of the night. wil 2mrw.
Reply Quote
Don't really need to run any passives or buffs if you're running with CM wizards. You guys sure must like farming for hellfire rings.
Reply Quote
If you still need a monk, I can tank and chain stunt elites and boss.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 07:31 AMPosted by jco310
Don't really need to run any passives or buffs if you're running with CM wizards. You guys sure must like farming for hellfire rings.

You're right about running with CM wiz. Don't really need to run any passives or buffs, you can just hold down the left click on your mouse and the mobs/elites/ubers will die, eventually... But it won't be efficient, as far as uber/hellfire ring carries. I would feel bad for the CM wiz who's doing most of the work so I think using buffs and passives to kill off ubers faster would be nice and fair.

I ain't saying I don't like farming hellfire rings but it's not my favorite thing to do in diablo. HF ring runs only takes about 10-15 mins a run, it's a nice change of pace, and a good way to get a decent amount of gold. I don't think I can farm 1m+ gold in 10-15 mins. Not everyone buys gold or use RMAH, for their own different reasons. It's just me, I like to mix it up a little when I play.

I'm interested on how you use your time when you're in diablo. Maybe you're doing something that I can add into the mix. After hours of paragon leveling and farming, doing the same thing over and over again, things get a little boring so anything out of that would be interesting.
Reply Quote
I do AH quite a bit. I enjoy finding deals on AH and reselling them, although some players find that distasteful. It's a game within a game for me and if you do it decently, you can make a very large amount of gold within a few months, if not weeks. You can also check out d2jsp, sometimes you can get very good bargains on gear there and sell on AH for a nice profit.

For those guys who buy gold or RMAH items, I do not care, to each their own. For some guys, probably a much better use of their time to buy gold than to farm for hours and hours and hours.
Reply Quote
I don't really have a huge budget, but I have enjoyed playing the auction house game from time to time. Lately, my attempts have been slightly frustrating, though. I'll see an item that is underpriced compared to other, equally effective items that have certain undervalued stats. I'll buy the item, only to be unable to sell it for what it's worth... because the stats are undervalued by the market. Maybe I should try selling complete sets.

Honestly, though, I've said this before. Farming is one of the least efficient ways to make in game gold, if your only concern in gold/hour.
Reply Quote
I'm not even jealous of your guys' gear, I'm just completely in awe. Seriously awesome setups.

I don't really have a huge budget, but I have enjoyed playing the auction house game from time to time. Lately, my attempts have been slightly frustrating, though. I'll see an item that is underpriced compared to other, equally effective items that have certain undervalued stats. I'll buy the item, only to be unable to sell it for what it's worth... because the stats are undervalued by the market. Maybe I should try selling complete sets.

Honestly, though, I've said this before. Farming is one of the least efficient ways to make in game gold, if your only concern in gold/hour.

Selling sets is good money, or at least it was when the forum mods weren't deleting all the sales threads!
Edited by Piffle#1874 on 12/6/2012 10:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
I do AH quite a bit. I enjoy finding deals on AH and reselling them, although some players find that distasteful. It's a game within a game for me and if you do it decently, you can make a very large amount of gold within a few months, if not weeks. You can also check out d2jsp, sometimes you can get very good bargains on gear there and sell on AH for a nice profit.

For those guys who buy gold or RMAH items, I do not care, to each their own. For some guys, probably a much better use of their time to buy gold than to farm for hours and hours and hours.

oh cool, sounds interesting. I prolly suck at the AH game coz I think I'm one of those guys who sells items for dirt cheap just coz its not my favorite character (monk) specific. Really not all that good in determining if an item is good for a different class other than a monk. Slightly getting better at it since I've been playing different characters lately. D2jsp sounds like some OG trade forum that i've been hearing about but havent checked at all. might try that. thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]