Diablo® III

need advice upgrade my monk

I am currently hitting a wall in term of pushing my monk DPs over 50k without spending millions of gold on weapon upgrade. I have only around 50 mil in stash to spend. My play style is tanking. My monk can clear all inferno act 4 elite groups and boss alone in 4 players game without kiting. Thanks to the help of wave of light with blinding flash and high APS which gave me the ability to chain stunt elites and boss. But still feel my dps is still low if I device to move up mp level. My monk currently do 44k DPs with 2.2k loh, 30k hp 4400 armor 900 res at 2.82 APS. I can sacrify 100 res to get more attack speed with the witching hour belt ( prefer 3.0 aps). I can upgrade my weapon with socket but it will cost me few hundred mil which I don't have.
Reply Quote
Ah. I see you haven't gone with the critical hit chance build.

You will not want to do this because you'll have to sacrifice most of your gear and re-gear everything (to an extent) but you need crit chance man. Need it on your rings/ammy/bracers. Will easily boost your dps past 50k, and you need it for hitting the 100k+ plateau.
Reply Quote
My crit chance % curently at 21% and only 50% crit DMG. Due to fast APS I can see my crit DMG number popping up all the time on screen. I definitely need more crit DMG on ring or weapon but it cost greatly on ring with ais.
Reply Quote
You need sockets on your weapons, for sure. Ditch the shenlongs and get a new won khim, it wont be as expensive as you think and the 200% crit damage will greatly help you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]